Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cute Gadgets

Sponge Bob USB

"Unfortunately not a real product, this Russian-designed SpongeBob USB Drive looks like your kids' favorite character when empty, but fills up to a gigantic blowfish when full. Although cool, the concept doesn't make any sense. Sponge Bob is a sponge, not a blowfish. Otherwise he'd be called BlowfishBob. Get it together, Russians!"


Fluffy Clocks
I wished i got one of these sweet cute little things...i would recommend these fluffy alarm clocks for your kids' room, for valentine's day and who knows even mother's day!

Source: Gizmodo

6 confessions:

Anonymous said...

hmmm neat!!

Doughnut said...

I can tell you are into "cute" gadgets :) And I have so heard that before about it being for the kids or for mom while in reality you wanted it for yourself anyways :)) And I think you should just go get one or two!

confessing7girl said...

yeahh im so into cute gadgets...and i want them all to myself!! but i hv to at least make a selection of whats useful and whats just things that make u spend money!!

Anonymous said...

I love gadgets....ooooh and the store Sharper Image is my favorite store

curryegg said...

Well, will you give one of them to your mum? haha.. she'll use it to wake you up? lol.. joking. Anyway, they are lovely.
:D

confessing7girl said...

@Yazmar: oh plzz dont even start me on gadget shops!!i cant control myself...

@curryegg: this year my mom is getting a bracellet!!! :D :-$