Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hot News

C. Ronaldo takes it all
The Portuguese player Cristiano Ronaldo just won everything there was to won in the Premier League (England). Playing for Manchester United, he is considered by the Professional Footballers' Association player of the year and young player of the year. Oh and he's the 1st player to get both awards since 1977!!
AHHHHH I'm so proud to be Portuguese!!!

Victoria's Secret What's Sexy List
I'm a little late posting the list but for those who missed it...here it is.
Sexiest Trendsetting Style - Sienna Miller
Sexiest Male Musician - Justin Timberlake
Sexiest Female Musician - Carrie Underwood
Sexiest Actor - Eric Dane
Sexiest Actress - Jessica Alba
Sexiest Dad - David Beckham
Sexiest Mom - Kate Hudson
Sexiest Beach Body - Matthew McConaughey
Sexiest Couple - Jay-Z & Beyonce
Sexiest Smile - Josh Duhamel
Sexiest Eyes - Adrian Grenier
Sexiest Legs - Cameron Diaz
Sexiest Lips - Jennifer Hudson
Sexiest Cast - Grey’s Anatomy

9 confessions:

Aditi said...

nice one, yeah ronaldo is infact one of the greatest players.. cheers to you..

Aditi said...

i'm adding ur link in my blog.. hope u wud also not mind adding me..bye

Harmony said...

hi yaar,how can i confess?ha ha.. good article.keep it up.bye.

Harmony said...

nice blog-hw u do that..

Harmony said...

i like tht butterfly girl --ummm i think its you(may be not..ha ha.)good day.

Impressionist said...

No wonder he got it!
Very good player, he deserved it.

I luv Carrie Underwood.
But im not satisfied with the sexiest couple and sexiest male musician!!

Peace & Love
JeeVY

curryegg said...

I love C. Ronaldo too! I cant stop myself from loving him. haha... Go Go Manchester United!
^^

Jewel Rays said...

WOw I was surprise to see Carrie Underwood voted under the sexiest Musician and I am loving it!!:D She is PRETTY awesome..:D

~Jewel

zewt said...

i will have to agree with sexiest cast...