Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Make this day the happiest of your life

I introduce to my loyal audience Tupi Confessions!!! Tupi is just a regular girl with a complicated life like any other girl...Enjoy.....

I might not be the most experienced and happiest person, but I like to advice my friends. Those that I really love, those that I know that will support me when I need it. When everything seems to go wrong, when nothing is as you really wanted, I know it’s hard to see the bright side of it. But I really do believe that there is something to learn in everything that you go through. Yes, it hurts, it’s like you were being destroyed from the inside and the only thing that you can feel is emptiness. Learning is hard, and it’s even harder to smile when you don’t want to.
But have you ever thought how life would be without all those situations? If everything were perfect, if everything worked as you wish?! Boring maybe, no?! It would be just like walking in the forest through one path and not having any other path to choose. The beautiful thing about life is that you can choose. There is no wrong or right, it just takes you to different places, to see different things, to see new things, to be hurt in different ways but also to love in different ways.
The secret of happiness probably is to smile when you’re sad, to think positively when you have a miserable day. There’s no use to be complaining all the time, it only makes it worse… look around you. What do you see? People crying, suffering, dieing, falling… and look at you. Are you worse than them? There are bigger problems than yours and you should be happy for not being those people.
You just have to fight for this day, for today. And then you will see how’s tomorrow. Try to make this day the happiest of your life.

April 4Th 2007 -Tupi

2 confessions:

N@nc! said...

very interesting =P

confessing7girl said...

AhAh!! live your life just the way u want it!! nothing else matters, enjoy every minute of it...
Take a look at this...
http://almabrilhante.blogspot.com/
on today's inspiration abril 11,2007.
:D