Saturday, June 9, 2007

Johnny Depp Day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Yes today Johnny Depp turns 44, what a great number... To celebrate i'm making an update on Depp news!!!
"Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" is a success all over the world...
Rumours say that Johnny will be doing Sin City 3, or better Robert Rodriguez appears to be very confident that he will get him, i'm still not sure if he is interested in that kind of movie... but i'll be here to watch his always amazing performances!! But there's more... looks likes there's going to be a Pirated of the Caribbean 4: Fountain of Youth, the final and last adventure of Captain Jack Sparrow!!

10 confessions:

Unknown said...

I tawt it's Johnny Depp day everyday in this blog :)

Unknown said...

and here's a treat for JD Day play the video at http://itkupillinblogi.blogspot.com/2007/06/illustration-friday-suit.html

curryegg said...

Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!

confessing7girl said...

@SJ: i guess u r kinda right everyday is a johnny day!!! i had already seen that video but its always good to watch JD HOO again!!

@curryegg: hehe thanks girl!!

lisa q. said...

yay! happy johnny day! did you know i'm also 44 so i can say, yes 44 is perfect! hehe...

Enemy of the Republic said...

He rocks.

confessing7girl said...

@lisa: yeaa 44 is a beautiful age!!! :D

@enemy of the republic:oh yeahhhhhh girl!!!!! dont tell me u r a depp lunatic too?? :D

KAYLEE said...

ya know I really want to see pirates of the carribean but,I am not allowed to see PG-13 movies,I hope my mom will let me after she sees it:)

Harmony said...

hi HAPPY BDY to u johnny..ha ha..

Katie said...

I'm glad that there is going to be a 4th movie. It think it needs it. But I hate to see his character go away. I love Jack Sparrow even if I didn't love the last movie.