Monday, June 25, 2007

Week Plans

This is going to be my busiest week ever! As some of you may know, my girl Taylor_Blue is away for a week due to medical reasons and I'm taking over all of her 4 blogs, so make sure you pay me a visit there!
Mom's Out There/ Taylor's Entertainment News/ Taylor's Celebrity Quotes/ Best YouTube Videos
To tell you the truth I'm feeling a little down this week, i know the week is just starting! The reason is a guy, of course what else! So i just stumbled upon this Women Equals Problems equation...
I wonder isn't there an equation for men too?? Like Men=Heartbreak! or Men=Trouble?? any suggestions?? come on girls be creative!!

17 confessions:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about any formulas for men, but I'm well aware of the Women = Problems one. (No offense. (#);D)

Enemy of the Republic said...

Men cause money problems now. What happens when your man loses his job and decides there isn't anything worthy of his ego to do? Well, you have to get a SECOND JOB! I've seen this time and time again. Women (yes I am generalizing) will work any second job if it means feeding their kids. I have seen this only in some men, and income bracket doesn't make one bit of difference--in fact, the better the previous job, the bigger the problem.

Enemy of the Republic said...

And to all males, I am not trashing YOU. I know many are not like this,just like all of us women are not golddiggers.

Anonymous said...

yes I stumbled across that this morning. There seems to be a lot of men out there who seem to think we are all gold diggers, selfish, blah blah blah... I choose not to listen to them because they sound infantile. Probably have some issues they need to work out. We all know how fabulous women can be.. too bad, they don't.

confessing7girl said...

@bush mackel: thank u for coming by and dropping in a comment!! no offense taken, its a generalizing and i dont fit that category!! ;)

@enemy of the republic:i know some stories of that kind too!! men have this huge ego and going down on a job tittle is just not worthy for them so they laid back and watch the time go by!!! i know u r right not every man is like that but lately they r getting more and more like that!! and then they talk like we girls r trouble!! believe me i work in a department that if it wasnt for hard work women, working their asses off everyday .........

@susie:yeah we all know the true there can be goldiggers out there but most women r respectful hard working really nice fabulous girls!!!!!!

KAYLEE said...

I have seen that but,never reallly understood it :D

lisa q. said...

yep, we get a bad rap sometimes girl...those bad ones out there give us all a bad name...and vice versa...it's the men who are buttheads that make the rest of 'em pay the price...it's sad really...because then a whole gender gets blamed for the crap a few idiots pull...sheesh!

so sorry to hear you're having boy issues...let me know if i can help!

you're going to do great over @ taylor's...i'm heading over there now! :P

Unknown said...

If men spent as much time in making women happy as they have in making this equation...there would be far fewer problems ;)

N@nc! said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh adorei a imagem acima como fazes?? li uns textos mas e so com os novos blogs beta, mas o meu n tem essas coisas!!! :(
adorei essas formulas taum muito fixes!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna have to represent for the guys on this post! Personally, I'm married and my wife quit her job when our son was born a month ago. She's going to be going back to school for a graduate degree in August, but until then I gotta bring in the bacon!

I'm workin' real' hard and trying to pull in some more money besides my 9-5 to maybe get us into a house by the end of the year too.

I guess my point, (like many have said), is that it can go both ways. Trifflin' guys, trifflin' girls, people are people. You just gotta find the good ones. (#):D

curryegg said...

I saw this equation before and guess what, i hate it! Lol...
Man should have some equations too. Err... haha..

And it's ok for the post. I mean Johnny Depp. Just thought that the template of johnny can be shared.
Looks like you're very busy now. Will support you here, girl!

;D

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee:girl u r wayt oo young !! believe me u dont wanna understand it!!

@lisa:yeah girl its just all about the wrong people!! :D thanks for the support!! u r fabulous!! ;)

@random magus:girl u just touched the right spot!! :D u said it all!!

@soul&body: poixx o header tem k ser mm no blogger beta!!

@bush manckel:u dont hv to defend urself i guess all girls here understand that not every man is like that and not every woman is all good and fabulous and angels like us!! :D

@curryegg: hey girlthank u for the support!! i hate that equation too! men!! :D

Utopia said...

men= heartbreak + trouble + tears + fleeting moments of something akin to happiness

Sigh! 23 years on this planet but I still fail to understand men. Can't live with them , can't live without them. ;)

confessing7girl said...

@utopia:hiii welcome!!! i got u girl guess we will never fully understand men!! :D we just hv to keep on experimenting!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, you are going to be busy! I hope Taylor is ok!

I read your tears post too and I hope you're feeling better. Crying is good for you sometimes though, or for me it is.

confessing7girl said...

@gerri: hey girl good to see u here!! thank u for the support!! im much better!! and taylor went into surgery monday morning so shes still on recovery!!

Pallav said...

People are problem. end of story

and the equation is wrong, time and money mathematically doesn't translate to [time x money], should be time + money.

But yeah, people are the problem not men or women.

Take care:)

Oh and I do not have people writing for me, or a team or something, if you don't count the army of invisible friends I've got ;)

N