Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I won a Polliwog...

YES!! I'm so excited i finally got my Polliwog! You might be asking how did i do it? It was easy i just showed some support for this year's Blogathon at BlogsWeLuv for the Glaucoma Foundation...
Well i really wasn't expecting anything at all for my support and i didn't even noticed i was in the competition, besides it took me some time to find out i was a winner... :)!
Anyway credit where it is due, this cute little Polliwog is just one of the 13 that Polli from Polliwog's Pond offered supporters of Mike and Tish blogathon! Oh thank you so much Polli i loved my little frog (it's right in front of me!) and i loved the postcard!
Isn't my Polliwog the cutest thing ever?? (picture could be better i know!)

11 confessions:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Congratulations, my friend!

confessing7girl said...

thanks girl ;)

Taylor Blue said...

It finally swam over...I am glad you finally got it!! YAY for confessing!

Unknown said...

Congrats, you are on a spree :)

N@nc! said...

cool!congratulations!!! ;)

Sugarqueensdream said...

Congrats on getting it, I havent got mine yet but I'm sure it's coming!
Peace!

confessing7girl said...

@enemy of the republic: thanks girl! small things can make me so happy... u hv no idea! :D

@taylor:yeah it swam a whole ocean till it got to me!!:)

@SJ:hehe u think so!! :D isnt it the cutest thing ever!!?? :D okok im calming down...

@soul&body:thanks girl

@sugar queens dream: oh u were a winner too?? :D ohhh i love it... Polli told something about it being delayed cause of mailing conditions or something, cant remember...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just got one too! I love it! :)

confessing7girl said...

@tish: congrats to u tooo of course! yayyy!! :D

lisa q. said...

yay! congrats girl! :P

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:its fabulous girl heheh!