Tuesday, September 25, 2007

200th Post Poll - Part II

As i promised a balance of my 6 months blogging with a poll here is the results... the poll closed on September 7th and i learned most of my readers love my gossip news but I'm a little unsure about what Other means!!?!? I know Lisa told me that she choose Other cause she loved everything about my blog but I'm afraid some might have chosen Other cause they don't like anything in here, so feedback is welcomed!
I take this chance to let you know that I'm trying to get my blog a little more professional and i added a disclosure and disclaimer (bottom of the page) policy, FAQ page and Community page. I also refreshed my awards gallery!

Read More: 200th Post Poll

3 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

I love your gossip...you are so good at it!

Taylor Blue said...

I love your gossip...you are so good at it!

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: thanks girl u rock and those words mean a lot to me!! :D