Monday, September 3, 2007

Does Size Really Matter?!?!?!

WARNING!! Mature Content!! NC-17!!

I just got this video emailed to me by a friend, Yes you know who you are you little pervert!!
Now girls let's tell the true here: Does Size Really Matter to you?? I know if i was there i would be staring too but of course i wouldn't tell anything to the guy!! Wasn't it funny and revealing? :D
Can we focus on anything else when we see that kind of instrument? Are we women just as superficial as men when it comes to sexuality? Or should i just shut up cause I'm so totally wrong!!!?

13 confessions:

Doughnut said...

LOL...Some guys think size makes them more macho and appealing to women. I could be wrong, but I don't buy it. The way to a woman's heart is not through a women's head - not the man's _____ at least in my opinion. Tell me I'm all wet!

Impressionist said...

LOL!
that video was Hilarious! :D
hehe! :D

peace & love
Jeevy

Aaron Cook said...

LOL, now that was funny!

I think one main reason for the staring is that it's so uncommon to see a man's "package" so outlined in his clothing. The size itself wasn't that huge, at least not in my opinion. But the fact that his clothing was so thin, snug and practically see-through made it extremely noticeable. The same size package in a pair of jeans is barely noticeable. Trust me. But with white spandex pants - look out! :P

Shine on,
Aaron

Lisa R Charles said...

I think anything like that would get my attention!!!

Nope, size doesn't really matter....well, maybe it does, just a little...lol!!!

Thanks for the laugh!!

confessing7girl said...

@leroy:u r right there! i think at first women might get impressed with size but after some time it doesnt matter if the guy is soo completely stupid u wanna bang his head in the wall!! :D been there!

@rajeev: hehehe glad u liked it! :D

aaron cook: :D:D what? u think that isnt that huge??? OOOOK :) true if he was wearing jeans that wouldnt hv worked!! believe me i hate spandex!! but white spandex!!!!!!!!!??? :D

@lisa C:its so obvious its impossible to not look at it! we r just human!! :)

lisa q. said...

oh my goodness! that is too funny! :D

Jackie said...

Well now this isn't coming from 50 years of living experience....I promise I have only heard about these things...LOL!!! But, sometimes the smaller the better...because they work harder to please you....sometimes when large....they are way to cocky...no pun intended:)Jackie

confessing7girl said...

@lisa::D white spandex now thats SCARY funny!! :D

@shinade:hi girl welcome!! i hv to agree with u on that!! but i prefer medium workers!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I added you on my blog virus page which you are participating in. Feel free to link back and comment on my blog if you do so :)

Thanks,
Karl

Unknown said...

There is such a thing as too small and such a thing as too big - from what I hear. Sometimes eye candy is just that.

I think biologically men and women react the same but due to the way we grow up some of us (most men and some women) are obvious about it.

confessing7girl said...

@Karl: ok karl u will not be forgotten!! ill do it as fast as i can! thanks for visiting!!

@Sj:u always know whats the right think to say and u r completely right attraction is attraction and sometime men just demonstrate it a little more!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. the white spandex makes it scary.

I agree with Aaron to a degree.. lol.. it's not *that* big, it's just snug in there.. hahaa.. It is big for being flaccid though, not that big if it were erect. *blush*

I have to admit, I'm a bit shallow. Size does mater to me. But.. I really don't want to be confronted with it wrapped in spandex while I'm trying to enjoy a meal.. lol..

Great video. :)

confessing7girl said...

@gerri:girl thats exactly what we all wanted to say!! :) but the white spandex is too much!! i wouldnt even want to see it privately in white spandex and less in public!!! im def not a fan of spandex!