Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Awards From Blogger Friends!

Thank you girls so much, you are some of my favorite bloggers out there!
First i got the Mariuca Star award from Marzie and Taylor awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thanks girls I really appreciate it and oh i think i have to come up with my own award too so that i can share some love with everyone!
The Beautiful Blogger AwardMariuca SUPERSTAR Award

Awarded by
This new awards will be proudly added in my Awards Gallery!

3 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

that is so sweet...wow...

I am so far behind on my awards..I'll never catch up now...LOL

Mariuca said...

Wow! The Beautiful Blogger award is lovely! Congrats on all your awards and keep the good stuff coming!

Btw, I have a Mariuca Halloween Mug to give away, do join my contest, it's running now! :):):)

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: thanks girl!! and hey u hv to catch up come on!! :D

@mariuca: thanks for the tip i went there to enter it too!! i really need a mug!!