Thursday, November 22, 2007

Isla Fisher & Sacha Baron Cohen with baby Olive

What a beautiful family! Isla and Sacha are happy and glowing with love for the new baby Olive, a beautiful one month old girl.
And I can’t get over the fact that Isla is completely back in shape after only a month!! She is just beautiful… as for her acting career Isla says: "At the moment I am not even planning any work. As far as I am concerned I am fully booked up in my personal life and I cannot see beyond that. I plan on just coloring in books. I'll focus on that for the next few years."

2 confessions:

Anonymous said...

It's Olive, not Oliver. Oliver is a boy's name.

confessing7girl said...

ohh damn that was a bad mistake!! i dont even know how i manage to call her oliver twice... sorry all fixed now! and thanks for pointing that out... i already did i post on Olive and i call her the right name...