Monday, December 24, 2007

Lily Allen Pregnant but Keeps on Smoking

This is the year of celebrity pregnancies… there is just something in the air! Christina Aguilera, Nicole Richie, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Jamie Lynn Spears and now Lily Allen got pregnant this year. Did I forget anyone??
If you don’t know who is Lily Allen, you know her Smile single for sure!!

At first when I see you cry
Yeah, it makes me smile
Yeah, it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for a while
But then I just smile
I go ahead and smile

Love that song!!! Anyway Lily is having a baby with boyfriend Ed Simons, from the Chemical Brothers and a close source to the singer says: “Lily is thrilled to be pregnant and can’t wait to become a mum. She’s a real family person. Ed’s very happy. He is really looking after her.”
Meanwhile Lily was seen smoking, I'm sure that was her last smoke, at least I wanna believe so…
Congratulations to the new parents to be and all the happiness in the world for their new life!!

Source

0 confessions: