Friday, January 11, 2008

Halle Berry Happy & Perfect Baby Bump InStyle

Halle Berry’s Bump and Daddy Gabriel Aubry were seen together out and about after so much that has been said about lack of support to mom-to-be. No needs to say these two are so perfect together; their baby will be absolutely gorgeous… Shiloh, watch out!! Your days are over!!!
Pregnancy is just beautiful on Halle, glowing, happy, gorgeous she says “I want to stay pregnant forever.” Asked how she feels: “Fantastic! Right now I have so much joy and energy. I can just go and go and go. My skin is aglow from all the hormones,” she says proudly. “I actually wear less make-up now, which is really good.”Halle also says she wants the birth to be spectacular as it may be her only pregnancy. “I may only do this one time, so I want the moment to be as big as it can be. I want the biggest bang I can imagine.”
It’s refreshing to see a celebrity doing well and feeling happy!!
Halle goes classy for InStyle magazine, not making the mistake to get naked showing off her belly.

Source

0 confessions: