Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cosmetic Surgery: George Clooney unwrinkled his balls!!!

OMG!! Ewww, I cannot believe I just read what I read about sexy George Clooney, who is dropping rapidly on my sexy scale.
George Clooney denies having cosmetic work on his eyes but he admits he has done the surgical procedure to make testicles more attractive, which is according to him taking Hollywood by storm.
OMG I can’t take a very bad imagine out of my head which involves other A-listers like Brad Pitt or even god forbid Johnny Depp getting on the new trend to get their balls unwrinkled!!
George told Esquire Magazine he was stunned when a joke he made about getting wrinkles removed from his eyes spread around the world. But he admits to having his balls done???
George said “I did get my balls done, though. I got them unwrinkled. It’s the new thing in Hollywood - ball ironing.
NOO this cannot be true!! This can only be some joke George is throwing on us as a part of Ashton Kutcher’s new “Reality Prank Show”, PopFiction!!!! Remember Paris Hilton and her Swami??

Source

2 confessions:

Fabian said...

Uh, he's joking. Can't you take a joke?

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's useful. That part is hidden so there's no need to get it unwrinkled.