Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kate Beckinsale is a Mean Girl: Sushi is Too Vaginal

Beautiful Kate Beckinsale is the new cover girl of Mean Magazine, where she's posing as new wave French cinema actress Anna Karina.
There's a video the magazine whipped up that shows Kate’s photo shoot mixed up with footage of Anna in a French movie back in 1967.
Highlights of Kate Beckinsale’s interview:
On her lack of sleep as a new mother:
“I remember turning up on the set of Pearl Harbor and all the boys had been to boot camp and I had a 14-month-old baby, and had been told that I had to be in the gym four hours a day. On top of the not sleeping and all this physical activity, the boys kept saying, ‘Wow, it was so tough, you have no idea.’ I remember thinking to myself, ‘You went for five days, I haven’t slept in 14 months. You want to go toe to toe?' "
On the inspiration for high heels:
“Apparently, during orgasm, a woman’s feet move like this [makes tiptoe gesture], and that’s the reason they invented high heels. So next time you’re having an orgasm, pay attention to your feet and you’ll see.”
On the responsibilities of being a mother:
“Babies show up as themselves. I really do believe you can f*** a person up terribly by being a bad parent, but they arrive kind of 80 percent baked, and that 20 percent is crucial, but they do show up with personality."
On the appeal of raw food:
“I can’t do raw. I can’t do sushi, even. Anything that has that vaginal quality to it. I’d rather an actual vagina than that, honestly."

Source

0 confessions: