Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brooke Hogan is an Idiot!

One thing that doesn’t run in the Hogan family is neurons!! Brooke is so hurt by hearing people say that her brother got a soft sentence for reckless driving that she feels she needs to express it.
Didn’t Brooke ever hear “don’t drink and blog” or should I say "dangerous to blog while blonde"!?

Monday, May 12, 2008
BS
Current mood: pissed off
Category: Life
I know most of the public thinks my brother is some rich little selfish kid, but NO ONE knows the real story and I’m really pissed that the truth didn’t come out from either side. A LOT of lies were told in that trial. Believe me. And it wasn’t from us. John was NEVER home. He was at our house. ALL THE TIME. that should say enough…. Im not going to be out spoken right now, but If some s*** doesn’t start getting straightened out, A lot of people are going to eat their words for lieing. I know all of the truth and I have back up. I never know how twisted this world could be but I’m starting to figure it out. And I’m gonna have to jump off my high road and tackle some ppl who are taking the low road. I know you guys don’t understand, but you will really really soon. Keep praying. And by the way, before you judge anybody, make sure you really know them. I promise you if you were to meet my brother he would give you the shirt off his back. He’s not “NICK HOGAN.” AND hes not the person he plays on tv. People are so gullible now a days…


Stricken by a momentary bout of sanity, Brooke took down that posting and replaced it with this one:

Monday, May 12, 2008
wtvr
I have the truth on my side. And the truth will set everyone straight sooner or later. PEACE
ps: yes I took my last one off cause I know itll go around anyway. Have at it ppl.

Ridiculous! Stupid!! So John was never home that’s why he deserves to be in a vegetative state for his whole life?? Go get another plastic surgery Brooke!! Maybe this time you might wanna get a brain!!

Source

1 confessions:

Unknown said...

I am just in shock that people judge someone they doesn't know!!! I am ukrainian and believe me in my country happen this type of accsidents every day. This John must be didn't know that he should have put a seatbelt when he is in a car. So why you blame a Nick for John's stupidity? I believe that John knew the way how Nick is driving so it was his choice. This situation can happen to any person and i do not think you would like to hear this type of comment in your address. One problem that Nick is famous and who leave all this s**** comments just jealous!!! If there was 1% type of people like Hogans i think the world would be much better!!! Good luck to everyone.... Julia