Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles: Supernatural Hotness

Jared and Jensen are two of the hottest guys on TV right now!
They both star on the CW show Supernatural were they play the role of the Winchester brothers that lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. Since the beginning their father taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America and how to kill it.
The show is not as dark as it could be cause the brothers, Sam and Dean have an ironic sense of humor, sexy looks and funky style! :D

Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester)
Birth Name: Jared Tristan Padalecki
Date of Birth: 19 July 1982, San Antonio, Texas, USA
Height: 6' 4"

Quotes: "I'm a little self-conscious about my body. I love to wear hoodies because you can get cozy and eat some food and your belly doesn't show!"
"I love cookies baking. During the winter, they have these candles that smell like cookies, and I always buy like a hundred of them."
"Just be yourself and the right guy will come along, whether it be today, tomorrow, or next year. It'll happen!" - Hey I'm free Jared come get me!! :P

Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester)
Birth Name: Jensen Ross Ackles
Date of Birth: 1 March 1978, Dallas, Texas, USA
Height: 6' 1"

Quotes: "When I was in middle school, some of my so-called friends found a catalog ad I did for Superman pajamas. They made as many copies as they could and pasted them up all over school."
"Being from Texas, I would say I favor a pair of jeans you can wear some boots with."

8 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

OMG ... Jensen on the bed...holy crap!! I need to stop having a heartattack here!

confessing7girl said...

glad u liked it girl!! speaking of heart attack i hv something for u that will sure give u a major one and u will drop to the floor!! ;)

Taylor Blue said...

Where is it??? Send it to me!!

confessing7girl said...

hey girl relax a little !! in ur age i wouldnt push it...........!! hehehe i kid i kid!! ill send it in a few minutes!!

lisa q. said...

whoa! smokin'! :D

confessing7girl said...

yeah yeah they r!! thats why i can never lost this show!! never mind the script!!!

KIZZY said...

LIKE OMG I TOTALLY LOVE JARED AND JENSEN THERE BOTH FIT FIT FIT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE SO HOT ID TOTALLY MARRY EN BOTH IF I CUD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

i love both of them ohhh the things i would love to do to them OMG just thinking about it makes me soo HOOT