Wednesday, April 25, 2007

EXCLUSIVE

Finally Melanie Brown talks about her baby, Eddie and shows off her baby named Angel Iris Murphy Brown..."Angel, as she was my little angel through my pregnancy. Iris, as it's my grandma's name, Murphy because he's the dad, and Brown, because I'm the Mum!".
As for Eddie Murphy's denial she says: "I was shocked and then I felt a bit disgusted. I don't feel humiliated. I think the only person who has humiliated themselves is Eddie"..."If he wants to do a DNA test, then do it. Step up to the plate and be responsible. I have no doubt that this isEddie's baby".
I think Eddie is behaving like a jerk, he should just assume his own responsibilities, do the damn DNA test already!!! If and when the test says it's his baby for real he should just dig a hole and bury himself on it!!! Shame on him!!

6 confessions:

Astraeus said...

nice blog ..... liked it.. good style of writing too

Doughnut said...

I don't keep up with the gossip regarding Eddie Murphy so I'd appreciate it if you could fill me in a bit. Is Eddie Murphy married and this baby was the result of an affair with Melanie Brown?

confessing7girl said...

AH AH...i'll try to be short...here it goes:
Eddie Murphy was married to Nicole Mitchel for a long time (1988-2005, they had 5 children and the divorce finalized on April 17, 2006. So in June he start dating Melanie Brown, she became pregnant a short while after...when asked about it in December,2006 Eddie says: "I don't know whose child that is until it comes out and has a blood test. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, sir".
Mel B tells OK! magazine that she had been left in "complete shock" when the actor dumped her during that TV interview,when she was five months pregnant.
Summing it up: she was left with a baby, tattoo of his name and no explanation for the sudden split...
I dont really know what happened...a gentleman?? oh no what a jerk!!! Even if he has his doubts he could have handle it a lot better...
Anyway Eddie didnt waste any time and now he is dating Tracey Edmonds!!

Impressionist said...

I didnt know bout this one!
U have enlightened me with ur posts!!
hehe!!

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Doughnut said...

Thanks for the update. I wasn't aware of any of this either and I think Eddie has gone off the deep end or hit his head on something. Does he think he is God's gift to women and can just "butterfly" from one to the other after he impregnates them????? Makes me wonder about not just him but the women that would want him too, especially after what he did to Melanie.

confessing7girl said...

the guy isnt even cute, he is kinda bad looking isnt he!!??