Monday, April 30, 2007

I know (Eu Sei)

I dedicate this song to everyone in love or who wants to be in love...it's a beautiful song from a Brazilian band!! (with translation...i did my best...i swear the original sounds much better...)
Eu Sei
by Papas da Lingua
Eu sei, tudo pode acontecer
(I know, anything can happen)
Eu sei, nosso amor não vai morrer
(I know, our love isn't going to die)
Vou pedir ao céu, você aqui comigo
(I'm asking the sky...you here with me)
Vou jogar no mar, flores pra te encontrar
(Throwing flowers at the sea to find you)
Não sei porque você disse adeus
(I don't know why you said goodbye)
Guardei, o beijo que você me deu
(Kept the kiss you gave me)
Vou pedir aos céus, você aqui comigo
(I'm asking the sky, you here with me)
Vou jogar no mar, flores pra te encontrar
(Throwing flowers at the sea to find you)
You say good bye, and I say hello
You say good bye and I say hello
OhohohYeah yeah

Não sei porque você disse adeus
Guardei o beijo que você me deu
Vou pedir ao céu você aqui comigo
Vou jogar no mar flores pra te encontrar
You say good bye and I say hello
You say good bye and I say helloohohoh...

10 confessions:

krystyna said...

Hi!
Thanks for dedicate this beautiful song. I really love it.
Have a great time!

Impressionist said...

Thanx for the dedicaion altho i didnt understand what it means! :)

Peace & Love
JeeVY

`NEFTY said...

I don't know what to say (again) lol. I don't speak Brazil...

confessing7girl said...

@krystyna: thank u!! i love it too, cant get enough of it, just thought i should share!!:)

@Rajeev:you welcome...

@'Nefty: its all about feeling the song i guess!! this is a brazillian group and they actually speak portuguese (kinda like england/usa)...guess ill try to make a good translation, sumaring it up it's about someone you love being away from u...

Jewel Rays said...

beautiful song..:D Thanks for sharing.;)

~Jewel

Sharad Mathur said...

i dunt understand brazillian language. but after yr translation it looks so awesome!

nice one!
sharad

Aditi said...

its beautiful friend... lovely... specially the lines you say good bye and i say hello..

Anonymous said...

that's a really nice song. I love LOVE SONGS!!! =)

confessing7girl said...

@Jewel: thanx for listening!!

@Sharad Mathur:yeaa i love it too!!

@aditi: yeaa sounds soo true!!

@Urban Butterfly:yea love songs make me so sad and so happy at the same time, cant explain!!

curryegg said...

confessing7 girl. Thx for the song. I like it. Yeah!
:D