Monday, May 14, 2007

BlogCatalog Community Mass Buzz

BlogCatalog is an interactive blogging community where you can make friends, participate in discussions, discover interesting new blogs and ultimately lead more traffic to your own blog! The amazing thing about it is the free sign up and great design...

Arts & Entertainment Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Another thing i noticed was the helping between bloggers making it a friendly environment...so join in and find me here (don't forget to add me as a friend and join my neighborhood). Have Fun!!
This post is a response to a Social Networking - BlogCatalog Buzz Experiment made on iwebis.

6 confessions:

darkling said...

thnxxx for visitng mah blog.....cheers.....

Anonymous said...

Feels good to be part of a great campaign doesn't it?

i'm about to stumble your site in a few....hope it helps,

--steve

Anonymous said...

I have got to join...thanks luv

Katie said...

that is a neat idea. I'll have to go and check it out. thanks for the info! :)

Marjie said...

hey hun...thanks for visiting me. you have been added to my favorites as well. I enjoy your blog too....yu got some pretty interesting entries :)! Thanks for the support dear!

confessing7girl said...

@disillusioned darkling: ty2, dont be a stranger!!

@Steve: hiiiiiiii, thanx!! and yeah i hope this campain can send even more users/friends to our blogcatalog!!

@Yazmar & @ Katie M.: go there u will be surprised!!:D

@marjie:thanx for visiting me too, u r welcome and keep coming!!