Thursday, May 24, 2007

FeedMe

If you are a regular visitor of my blog you might have noticed I recently added a button like this:

(Button design belongs to Scot Smith from MeridianCrest)
This is a fun easy way for you to get my blog updates, a RSS subscription, and what is that?

RSS stands for Real Simple Syndication. Through this technology, readers can subscribe to a blog via their own RSS readers.

For example, everyday, you have to visit your favorite blogs in order to check out their latest posts. But, sometimes, the authors of the blogs probably do not update any new post. This means that you have just wasted your time on doing something that are not productive at all.

But, with the help of RSS, you can subscribe to your favorite blogs through RSS reader. RSS reader helps to pull the content from your favorite blogs and shows them in the reader. Besides, RSS reader will always show the latest post from the blogs you subscribe. Other than that, you can subscribe more than 1 blog in your RSS reader...

It's really easy to subscribe and there's a lot of ways to receive my feed, the easiest being by email but it's your choice!!

13 confessions:

Anonymous said...

I'm in...

`NEFTY said...

That's cool. I might even put tha in my blog:]

di.di said...

more or less like google reader, am i right...

happy Friday!

Impressionist said...

I knew bout this one :D

peace & love
JeeVY

Andrew The Asshole said...

do you ever have problems with bandwidth? How do I upgrade my shit and put this subscribe button on mine?

Doughnut said...

I may just give this a try. I always like your feed :)

zewt said...

i already subscribed to you via goggle reader.. ;)

curryegg said...

Great idea! I know this but I'd never done this before.
:)

confessing7girl said...

@steve:hey thanx i cant find a subscription on ur blog!! if u dont hv one consider doing it!!

@'nefty:hey girl , yeah its a lot easier for us readers to keep up to date!!

@drama div@: well a feed u can subscribe on googel reader but theres a lot more options!! :)

@rajeev: ok then dont forget to subscribe me!! :D

confessing7girl said...

@andrew: hi andrew well my source was http://www.randlife.com/2007/05/20/lets-get-more-rss-subscribers-together/
if u hv any more questions or doubts u can always email me!

@Leroy: well then feed me!!! :D thanxxx

@zewt: hey zewt thanx!! i just started learning about feeds.... i didnt found urs... u hv one??

@curryegg: then please consider subscribing... if u dont hv any reader u can always get my feed on ur email.... just click the button!!

curryegg said...

I've click the button. heheh... i'm your subscriber now... :D

confessing7girl said...

thanx girl!! but dont forget to keep coming to my blog!! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm subscribed ;)