Friday, May 25, 2007

POTC on Review

These last few days i have been hearing and reading a lot on critics to the movie and opinions from people who watched it... and i can't understand why the critics are so bad and harsh on this movie. After just watching it i felt that some of those were totally unsustainable, like saying it was too confusing, it had too much characters making it impossible to grasp hold of... that just shows one thing they just didn't watch or remember the other 2 movies!! Yeah it is a complex story, a lot more story than at "Dead Man's Chest", more characters and it really surprised me how the story flows so easy with all plots converging to a cliff hanging end! So is this a promise of another sequel to come? Not in the near future....
I have to give a plus note on Keith Richard's mad Captain Teague guardian of the pirates rules... he sure fits into the pirates universe! Oh another word for the costumes, absolutely the best from the 3 movies... love Captain Turner's look at the end, Orlando should never get out of those clothes!! HOT ;)
Amazing special effects, the sound makes you feel involved and to top it off bad ass actors with brilliant dialogs, it's like everything fits, the lines are connected... I loved it!! I promised i won't tell the end for those who didn't watch it yet but you gotta love the end, it's everything you can expect from Captain Jack Sparrow, the internal struggle to do the right thing and do what's best for himself...
There was soo much more to tell... anyway i just installed a new wallpaper... i love it and it looks great on my computer... you can get one just like mine here !

29 confessions:

`NEFTY said...

I hate it when critics make movies sound wack, don't worry 'bout them though Mrs.Depp=P

confessing7girl said...

hi girl!! no one ever called me mrs.depp before!!!!!! oh i love it!!!!! :D

N@nc! said...

o que inetessa e a tu opiniao!!!
eheheh nao tens k agradecer :P

`NEFTY said...

Lmao:]]]]

Sharad Mathur said...

i wish to see this movie too very soon.. :)

sharad

Anonymous said...

i haven't watch yet ... looking forward to it ... cheers ...

Doughnut said...

I have not watched it but I get a kick out of people's comments and/or posts like yours confessing7girl or should we now refer to you as Mrs. Depp indefintely...or the wannabe Mrs Depp? :))

Taylor Blue said...

Mrs Depp you went and got married on us while you were away??? I;m putting your post on my celebrity website k??? you were my secret source!!! I'm glad you liked it...i tried watching Dead Man's Chest last week and fell asleep 15 minutes through...But I'm glad you liked it!!

Taylor Blue said...

I loved your review...that's why I put it on my blog. I love that header of Jensen ... I have some people working on making it look better but it seems like everyone says to just leave it.

Taylor Blue said...

People said if I make it wider his head will get fat...I even have permission to use it...it won't be leaving anytime soon!!

Taylor Blue said...

Mrs. Depp how much does it cost you to buy a coffee and how can I get one of those buttons???

confessing7girl said...

@soul&body: true at the end of the day only my opinion that matters!! i love the movie and they can say whatever they want!!

@'nefty::D now im known as mrs depp look what u hv done!! :D

@sharad mathur:yeahh i heard it didnt premiered in india yet!! but just a little bit more!! go watch it , it rocks!!

@Leroy: please feel free to call me Mrs. Depp!! and please go see the movie!! its worth it!!

@taylor_blue: taylor girl u fell asleep watching a movie with johnny depp in it!!!???? im shocked ;) anyway go watch the new movie!! and yeah apparently i was just nominated mrs.depp!! :D i like it!! but unfortunately i didnt marry him!! YET!!! thanx for putting my review on ur entertainment news!! appreciate it!! ur header looks great!! ;) as for coffee u can pay whatever u want its up to u if we r just getting to a startbucks or an italian coffeeshop!! :D mail me and ill help u with the button!!

lisa q. said...

oh yes! wonderfully incredibly amazing movie! watch out girl...you know you have competition for that mrs. depp position...lol!

N@nc! said...

foste "tagada" lolololol ve como no meu blog :D

N@nc! said...

ps: ohh reparei agora nakele comenatrio em "voltar2 no meu blog, sim fui eu k escrevi, era pa uma pessoa especial...;)
thanks!!

lisa q. said...

hmmmm...we might be able to work some kind of deal out ;)

thanks...i like the new blue one better...not so in your face!

Impressionist said...

I have my exams now! Damn
will watch once it is over :D

peace & love
JeeVY

curryegg said...

I've watched it and I feel that it's quite complicated since I didnt watch the 1st and 2nd. Too many climax. Anyway, I love the Captain Jack Sparrow! He's so funny.
And Great post! :)

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:well lisa we can always share depp!! i guess he is man enough for both !!! ;)

@soul&body:yeaa beautiful poem

@rajeev: dont miss it!! and good luck for ur exams!! :)

@curryegg: hey girl u hv to watch it, watch the 1st and 2nd and u will get from all those characters came from!!

di.di said...

at least the newly wed Will Turner who will be the new "good" Davy Jones is not died.... for good!!

Maureen said...

Can't wait to get the time to go see it too...another Depp fan here; and Pirates too...thanks for the review; I can't stand critic's reviews... I want to hear from the fans!

confessing7girl said...

@drama div@: well i guess u just told the end at everyone now!!!!! anyway go see it its worth it!!

@maureen: hey welcome to my blog!!! i totally agree i prefer to hear fans reviews , much more reliable :D

Johnny Ong said...

u must hav like johnny depp a lot. i favoured his acting since 21 jump street - my fav series those days

confessing7girl said...

@johnny ong:thanx for visiting me and welcome. oh everybody loves johnny depp's acting!! hey ur name is johnny too???? OHHHHH

Azhad said...

I've watched the movie and it is great!! At the end of the movie wait for the credit title because there is something about 10 years later....

Oo.. ya.. thanks for dropping by my blog recently.

confessing7girl said...

@azhad: u know i didnt stay for the whole credits!!! im gonna see the movie again just to see it!!!!!! :D arghhhh

ADVERTISING ADVICE BLOG said...

I thought this was a great movie ;) I think the critics were WAY too harsh with them. I've loved each of the three movies.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your post. I hope you join in the advertising experiment.

-Kate

confessing7girl said...

@advertising advice blog: thanx for coming by , welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Dugg! Never even saw the movie, looking forward for Bourne Ultimatum :)