Saturday, May 12, 2007

Gadgets for fun

For Her

Finally Sanrio just come out with this colourful Hello Kitty keyboard that can make every little girl's dreams come true!! It's so cute! I want one too!!

For Him
Does He like chocolate milk? Is He too lazy to make it himself!? Here is the solution to your problems...the new button activated Moo Mixer Supreme!!! It's easy to use: "add milk and chocolate syrup or powder to the MooMixer mug, squeeze the trigger button on the handle, and watch the tornado in a glass come to life!"

13 confessions:

`NEFTY said...

Now that's just lazy, the "self-mixer." && are you serious!? You would buy that keyboard:]]

confessing7girl said...

well i wouldnt buy it but if some one gave it to me!!! (hint hint) ahh its just cute!

`NEFTY said...

HAHAHA, lol ok ok, sure you would'nt buy it;]]

Anonymous said...

looks cool, but it's too much of a lazy option for me...

Impressionist said...

Looks funky :P
lol!!

peace & love
JeeVY

Doughnut said...

I'd love the moo mixer...a great father's day gift :)

So you would like a pink keyboard confessing7girl?

Princess Banter said...

Waaaaaah -- I like that keyboard too (guilty pleasure, of course)... does it come with a mouse?

Hahaha -- my friend just bought a hello kitty microwave oven and I thought that was whacked!

confessing7girl said...

@'Nefty: ;)

@Steve:hey welcome!!! keep on visiting me!! and thats great that u find it tooo lazy!!! finally a man who doesnt mind to work it out!!!!!:D

@Rajeev:hehe :P

@LeRoy:hey dont tell me ur that lazy?? or do u find it funny and u would just wanna hv it for fun??

Princess Banter:thanx for visiting again!! no it doesnt come with a mouse, that u hv to buy separately!!:D and hv u seen the hello kitty TV/DVD player combo??ohhhhh its sooo pink!!! so cute!!!

Doughnut said...

confessing7girl...just for fun of course just like you want a pink keyboard I imagine. I had my first chocolate milk of the year this past week. I forgot how good it tasted!

Katie said...

OHG!!! I want the Hello Kitty key board SO BAD!!!!!

Writing on Board said...

I love when you blog about gadgets. I want this lazy Moo Mixer and the Alarm Bank. Hilarious.

confessing7girl said...

@LeRoy: ahhh but of course!!!!! ;)with the long walks u take u can drink any chocolate milk u want to!!:)

@Katie M.:oh girlllll i understand u!!!!!!!! i do!!!

@writer on board:im so glad u like it , i aim to please!!!!!i love crazy funny useless gadgets too!! and the alarm bank is a great idea to start making real money just by waking up every morning!!

Anonymous said...

yikes!!!!...Pink keyboard...jk...;)