Thursday, May 3, 2007

He said, She said...

Michelle Rodriguez
Just last week Michelle made the cover on Curve, supposedly she was coming out and saying she was a lesbian but today she made a post on her official fansite telling another story! She says and i quote: "...I guess curve magazine took it upon themselves to out me on the premise of their own suspicions. Whatever, I'm not insulted, I have a big lesbian following...". So she's not a lesbian!! OK, we got it!!

Gary Dourdan
Gorgeous CSI star Gary Dourdan on interview said "Everyone I know smokes weed. Everybody thinks I'm the guy who knows where the good weed is...I actually do!"-OK, can you please tell us where to get that?? Hey guys I'm kiding...
Anyway who's your favourite CSI character??

9 confessions:

`NEFTY said...

Hmmm, I don't watch CSI or any of that stuff... I love cartoons:]]

Doughnut said...

I watch Law & Order mostly and I think the actors there do a marvelous job.

Impressionist said...

I dont watch CSI, so i dont have any favourites :D
btw michelle is hot!

peace & love
JeeVY

zewt said...

i'll be damn if she is a lesbian.... :P

Doughnut said...

I wonder what kind of person she is. I have met many people who I know are gay/lesbian and are wonderful people who I would consider as friends.

confessing7girl said...

@'Nefty:ok ill try to include some cartoons too!!:D

@Rajeev:she sure is hot ;)

@Zewt:thanx for visiting and i guess shes just Bi :D

@LeRoyLaw and Order, whats ur favourite?? and of course michelles sexual orientation doesnt make her any different, shes beautiful and talented!!

N@nc! said...

ahahahaha why doesnt she admit :D

Jewel Rays said...

Yeah Gary dourdan is cute indeeds.:) And i love CSI.

I kinda like William Petersen's character in CSI as the head investigator.

confessing7girl said...

@soul&body:maybe she doesnt hv anything to admit after all!!!

@Jewel::D:D:D and of course the show wouldnt be so great without Grissom in it!! he rocks!!!:D