Saturday, June 16, 2007

5 Countless Things About Me

5 things i do everyday

  • drink coffee
  • read and watch the news
  • make lunch (i hate to do that)
  • sleep
  • blog

5 things i hate

  • to wake up in the morning
  • making my bed
  • decide what to wear
  • people smoking around me
  • traffic when i come home

5 things i love

  • my family
  • my dog
  • talking and gossiping with friends
  • my blog
  • watching TV

5 things i can't live without

  • cellphone
  • Internet
  • my perfume
  • my credit card
  • my car

5 things i watch every week

  • my soccer team's games (SLBenfica)
  • House
  • CSI
  • Desperate Housewives
  • at least one movie!

22 confessions:

KAYLEE said...

very nicee!I agree on the things on not being able to live without the internet or a callphone:-)

Unknown said...

Youngsters! I've lived half my life without seeing a cellphone.

A movie a week thats a lot? I thought I was bad. How many of them have Monsieur Depp in it? :)

`NEFTY said...

Nice...
&& I love my blog too:]]

Anonymous said...

you changed your template from the last time I was here :) pretty pink looks good :)

Doughnut said...

So does this mean you love us since you love your blog? :)

Doughnut said...

Plus it would be nice to know what kind of coffee you like to drink if we ever could take you out to lunch...and I can only imagine about the perfume!

KAYLEE said...

I have a question about the johnny depp blogroll should i email it too you guys?

piglet~ said...

if there's no internet, i wonder what would be happening to us... gardening? Lol...

lisa q. said...

haha...yep, we are damn sure the same person... :P

date was a disaster...read the comments for details...

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: guess we r too much into technology already!!

@SJ: sometimes more than 1 per week!! i wish i could see always 1 with depp but sometimes that doesnt happen!!! :D lets just make this clear ...this time i didnt mention Depp, not in this post!!!!!!!!

@pearl: hey thank girl!!! i like the pinky look too!!! :D

@leroy: of course i love everyone that comes to read me and leaves me some comments!!! and i like my coffee black no sugar!!

@kaylee: email us!!

@piglet: thanks for visiting me and welcome!!!!!! i think if we didnt hv internet we would all be depressed!!!!!!

@lisa: ahh hey girl if we r the same person... that means im talking to myself...i dunno if thats crazy if thats a good thing!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hate making your bed? Here's what to do: buy a duvet and a fitted sheet. All you then have to do is straighten up the duvet each morning :)

confessing7girl said...

@john lampard: thats actually a good idea!! ;) or i should stop doing it at all!! not so good idea!

mynameislina said...

I agree on your first 3 things that you hate to do...:)

Waking up to go to work on Monday morning...that's the most difficult things for me to do and I hate it!

Taylor Blue said...

I found your site on link referral woweeeee...i will have to come back here more often...:P

confessing7girl said...

@sexyinred: ah mondays r the worst!!!! damn mondays!!

@taylor_blue: yeah girl im in!!

KAYLEE said...

okay I will email you probably in like 3 or 4 hours gotta g with my dad right now:)

Impressionist said...

heheh! :P
that was a nice post! :)
how've u been doin !?

peace & love
Jeevy

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee:ok girl gonna check it out

@rajeev: hey im fine thanks!! how r u?? how was ur concerts!!! :D

lemon said...

he he..go desperate houswives..!! :)

Sharad Mathur said...

how ru?

well is this one a tag too :P
im tired of these tags :O
LOLS


sharad

Anonymous said...

Wow, all five of the "things I hate" match with me. Damn the traffic.

Btw cool blog :)

confessing7girl said...

@lemonade:glad to see u back in the blog world girl!! :)

@sharad mathur: oh this is not a tag its just a thing i felt like doing for geeting to know me even better!!! :D

@ish:hiiiiiii thank u for visiting me and keep on visiting!!! ahh guess that 5 hate things r really obvious!! :D