Sunday, June 10, 2007

BlogRoll: Depp Obsessions

This is what i've been busy with... a BlogRoll for Johnny Depp fans!!!
First of all i have to thank my girls who made this all thing happen, Lisa and Taylor... You Rock!!!
The idea is to bring Johnny Depp fans together and provide a place where you can find everything about Johnny... so everyone that wants to join will be blog rolled, you can find the conditions here.
Although this is specially for bloggers everyone can join in, sign our guestbook and later participate in our forum (still under construction). Please visit us at DeppObsessions!!

21 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

What are all these changes you made here...it looks so different... I love it I love it...woweee....we all did it!!!

confessing7girl said...

well girl i needed more space and a new look!! i got pink'd!

lisa q. said...

i love it! completely fabulous! can you believe we did it??? :P

confessing7girl said...

yeah we did it!!!!! im still impressed with ourselves!!! we really rocked the blogosphere tonight i just hope others can enjoy it tooo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

very impressive! love the new look...

congrats on a great project!

--Steve

Unknown said...

Nice new look. It's more you :)

Impressionist said...

wonderful hun! :)
congrats.
and the love the new look of ur blog

peace & love
Jeevy

Anonymous said...

Okay I love that idea of course I love JOHNNY too:)

Andrew The Asshole said...

somebody has it bad for johnny!

confessing7girl said...

@steve: oh thank u!! we r very excited about this project!!

@SJ:ah ah i know thanx!! i try!!

@rajeev:thanks!! know any other depp addict show them to this blog!!!!!

@kaylee: hey girl dont u wanna join??? come on dont be shy!!!

@andrew: who?? where??? what??? i dont know what u r talking about!!! ;)

curryegg said...

Hey confessing7 girl! Great idea to increase Johnny Depp fans here. Wish to join but I don't know much thing about him... uhh... :(

Anyway, nice new pinky templete! Hehe... fresh look!

Katie said...

Wow! you've been busy. That is so cool though, I'll have to go and check it out. :)

confessing7girl said...

@curryegg: u dont hv to know much!! u can join in just fulfil the requirements!!! thats easy and u can find a lot about him online!!

@katie: check it out and sign in come on u know u want to!!

Anonymous said...

Id love to join but, I got a question when I fil out the application Under message do I write something about me or Johnny?

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: u can put there whatever u want ( a speech if u will) but u only need to send the adress and name of the blog u want to be in the blogroll project!!

Anonymous said...

thanks can I add a link to your blog on mine?

Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp's character "Jack Sparrow" is my favorite movie character. Sparrow's crackpot, high-behavior cracks me up everytime.

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: of course girl ill be adding u too later!!

desi baba: thank for visiting me and i agree Captain Jack is probably the greatest character of all time!!!!!!

curryegg said...

Really? Great. Then I should join now. yeah!
:D

confessing7girl said...

welcome curry!!!

KAYLEE said...

OK,do I need to put this post on my blog? since I have joined now?