Monday, June 11, 2007

ViralTags

When this ViralTag started i didn't want to get anywhere near it, i thought this was just another pointless way to get some link backs!! Until i read it about it in jon lee dot see eh and in ::Interesting Observations::, you can actually increase your page rank and your blog will get higher in Google searches... so that means more readers!! Guess that isn't that bad!!

=======Copy and Paste below this line========

Instructions:
1. ) Copy and paste the matrix of “ViralTags” below courtesy of Founders Cafe.

2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Viral Tags” in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog’s URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable.

3.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Viral Tags”, practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Viral Tags” below.

4.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this can grow virally.

Host Tag: 7Confessions

start a blog Best Affiliate Program Make Money Blogging Tech at Hand Marketing Made Simple Asian Celebrity Giving Link Love Gold Rushin' blog Technology Music Life Business Chats Manila Mom Computer Seventy-Five Jack Book Startup Entrepreneur Money Earn Income Online Wealth Blog Travel Vacation Yoga for Health Agloco Internet Marketing Tech Startups Web2.0 Tech Gadgets Stocks Travel Vacation Tech Hack Ramblings Building Rankings Fast Blogging Money Secret Master Engrafter Music Videos Yung Silent Whisper Stratz’s Blog My Journey Bayle Random Access Life Earn Money Online Mario’s Weblog Acchiappasogni Dietro e a Casa Entrepreneurship Internet Web Anchor Text Alex 2000 My Life Personal Finance Hanneng.net Tech Blog Business TwinsPixie Tail Gold Rushing’s Blog Trade CDs Gadgets & Technology Make Money Home Tech Startups Web2.0 International City Travel Asian Celebrity News One Million Shirts Tech at Hand Rich Minx Plugins TV Blogging Nihal Anything Everything Father of One Web Comic Artist Justice Investmets Terrible Horrible Evil Russian Jokes Videos Personal Development Blog Really Funny Jokes Static Thinkbox Malaysian Stocks Inc. Investing Women Online Internet Marketing German Debt Quit My Own Journey Jehzlau Concepts Orchid Anything Goes Zona Cerebral Imakesmoney Truth & Opinion Best Air Miles Deals Seevs Place Batang Yagit Little Nina Jemme Sintunado Abaniko Angel Blush Nostalgia Manila A Day In The Life Business Blog Web Celebrity Gossip Anitokid Chronikos HUMA B~ esofthub’s web finds Paid to Blog Fanatic Space Cheezmizan with Chuva My Silent Cuffs Ngadutrafik 2007 Anything Goes Webcomic Artist Dead People Taste Like Chicken Ibujempol BundaWAH Gadgets & Technology Blogging for money ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags The Broken Bow ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags dating 40s relationships make money online secret attract gratitude JLS Cisco Networking Humor Jokes Mik3 Web2.0 Founder Interviews Political Social Media Master Engrafter Making Money Online GoldyWorld FunStatic Thinkbox Running Fitness Marathons ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags Computer Gems Meandering Passage ViralTags 7Confessions Cat On My Head Interesting Observations Mrs. Sparrow create a blog Fun Web Development

Important: Once I get a ping back from you, I will add your anchor text and the associated link you designate as “Host Tag” here, replacing one of the “ViralTags” from the matrix above. As more and more bloggers copy and paste this matrix, the more backlinks you will have with your anchor text. If everybody who copy and paste from your blog does the same, pretty soon this will spread and go viral. So, the sooner you participate, the more links with anchor text you will receive.

====== Copy and Paste from Above this line=====

13 confessions:

Novice Blogger said...

Thanks for the add. Added you to my viratags as well.

And cheers to Jack Sparrow! :)

curryegg said...

Sorry but I don't really understand how it works. Can you please explain it again? Sorry for the trobles...
:(

confessing7girl said...

@novice blogger: hey thanks for visiting and the add!!

@curryegg: dont worry girl ... i hv trouble understanding it too!! but when someone links to ur blog ur tachnorati rank and ur google page rank increase... its like other bloggers r giving ur blog a vote!! its complicated but its a good thing if u wanna get ur blog known!!

curryegg said...

Ohh.. ok. You mean I just copy and paste and put my name in one of those viral tag? Am I right? And thanks for sharing..
:D

Jaya said...

Hi there-

I've added you to the ViralTag
matrix on my blog. I'm already in yours.


Thanks! Hope this proves beneficial to us all.

confessing7girl said...

@curryegg: yeah u r right girl!!

@jaya: thank u!!

lisa q. said...

OMG! can you believe i hadn't added you to my grid yet? i'm an idiot! :D

gotcha now though!

lisa q. said...

whoa! weird! :P

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I just added the Viral Link matrix to my blog. I have your link in my matrix and I was hoping you would return the favor. URL-http://humab.blogspot.com
TAG-HUMA B~
Love the page, and I voted for you on the bloggers choice awards!

Anonymous said...

Hi there - somehow I cannot find my link in your tags!! where did you copy it from?

Anonymous said...

I get it I get it.. you added me with my old blog address :) I changed it to my own domain - so if you could please change the links to the new one AND change the 'anchor text' to Blogging for money, instead of Interesting Observations - that would be great :) JUST FOR THIS POST :)

my new url is http://fresh-perspectives.net

just delete the blogspot.com and add .net

write me if you have any questions .. thank you sooo much!!

confessing7girl said...

@lisa: yeah weird maybe because i was on ur link list already!! i dunno

@barret laurie:hey thank u thanks for visiting and u r added!!

@pearl: hey girl didnt know about the new domain anyway u r already added!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've added Viral Tags to my site that contain a link to your site. I'd certainly appreciate you adding a link back to me.

Meandering Passage - http://www.meanderingpassage.com

Thank you so much!