Sunday, June 3, 2007

Famous Guitars!

It's a beautiful day outside but before i go i want to to leave you with a collection of famous guitars... this is inspired by the last episode of House when we gets a new acoustic guitar for his collection!
First is my guitar (yes i'm famous! around here anyway), this thing is older than me and was given to my Mom on her 20th birthday! I can't really play but i can manage some notes!
Then we have here Johnny Depp of course with his famous silver guitar and Hugh Laurie on a performance with his guitar!!




So who's guitar is the best?? :) Do you play any instrument?? Do you sing?? (i do in the shower!!)

13 confessions:

lisa q. said...

i tried to learn to play guitar in 5th grade because my dad played and i wanted to be just like him...my fingers were too short and i finally gave up...i sing, but only for my own enjoyment...probably scares the crap out of the cats...lol...

Unknown said...

I do sing and I've found that is the best way to evacuate the neighborhood. I am thinking of using my rehab/recovery time to learn an instrument.

N@nc! said...

ehmm!!! eu não toco nada...quando andava no quinto ano tocava flauta lol e adorava!!! nunca mais toquei e também canto...quando estou só porque não quero assustar ninguém ahahahah =P

Taylor Blue said...

I sing for my kids...but never to anyone else...I would break the glass. My daughter says that I should really audition to be on the next Canadian Idol...yeah she says it with loads of sarcasm...

Doughnut said...

I do neither but my son plays bass guitar and has an Ode if you know what that is :)

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:girl u got me there!! i sing too and my dog always runs to the other room.... her poor little ears!!

@SJ:u do great!! music always helps!! it can make my day if im feeling down!! :)

@soul&body:if u dont play anything u can always sing ur heart out!! its like therapy!!

@taylor_blue: ah kids r always soo honest!! love them!! :)u know i always imagine a mom singing... for me theres no mom out there who doesnt sing!!

@Leroy: wwoww must be talented im just not sure on whats an Ode??

Shionge said...

I'm not muscially incline but my daughter plays the acoustic guitar..cool post.

Anonymous said...

Nice post,I cant play any instruments but,I have a Uncle that does!

lemon said...

3 and a half years of the piano,6 months of guitar and a lifetime of singing :)

confessing7girl said...

@shionge::) love music!!

@kaylee:hi thanx!!! guess theres always someone in the family that knows some music!!

@lemonade: girl u r an artist!!!!!! WOW!!!

Katie said...

I sing in the shower and that is about it. I can play the opening to POD 'Southtown' on the guitar... but nothing else...

check out my blog and tell me what you thought of the new pirates movie!

confessing7girl said...

@katie m:hey girl just read ur review and dropped u a big comment!!! :D

T.C. Robson said...

Is there a bigger version of the Hugh Laurie picture?