Friday, June 1, 2007

My Own Freaky Friday

I'm writing this post cause i think my life is in danger! This past week i have been stalked by a crazy man...
First this....


Now this...







And finally today when i was coming home from an exhausting day at work i find this same man at my door steps....

Please Help Help me!!!

OH no... then i woke up and it was all a dream!! A really good dream!! Back to sleep!!

What do you dream about? Do you have freaky dreams like mine? Or am i just too crazy and i should be locked up??

33 confessions:

Linda said...

I doubt you're crazy enough to be locked up! I have some very, very weird dreams myself but I can never seem to remember them the next day - which may be a very good thing!

Thanks for all the nice comments over on my blog - I'm really glad you liked Captain Jack and Jared; I think they're both damned sexy! And there is definitely nothing wrong with eye candy like that!

Also, thanks for the vote on my blog for the Blogger's Choice - sorry you had such a hard time finding it but the code that you get from the Brag Badge HTML is the exact one that I have on my blog. I guess they want you to look at everyone else's stuff first.

lisa q. said...

OMG i had that same dream!!! hehe...

Doughnut said...

First, I'd find out what you ate before you went to sleep! lol...no you are not crazy. I just woke up from a dream where I was jogging around a lake and the wind became so strong that a water funnel developed on the lake sucking huge amounts of water into the sky. I woke up to find the window open and a breeze blowing on me. Hmmmm I think there is a correlation!

Sometimes things going on in our lives are reflected in our dreams. Sounds like something is bothering you in real life and is surfacing through your dream - unless you ate something really sweet or greasey before bedtime :)

Anonymous said...

No,you are not crazy.I have had some pretty crazy ones too.I am just too ashamed to admit them And actually tell about them:)

Unknown said...

You should be locked up.

Stine said...

Hi! Thanks for your kind words! Do you have the alexa toolbar installed? If not you can download it here:http://www.alexa.com/site/download/
you should also have one of their buttons, to be found here:http://www.alexa.com/site/site_stats/signup?&qterm=&p=Download
Good luck!

Sharad Mathur said...

LOLS .. :)

sharad

confessing7girl said...

@linda: hii supermom thanx for visiting my blog!! loved urs!! ahh thanks for sharing!! maybe its good not to remember the freaky dreams!!!! :)

@lisa:girl i know girl!! :D remember we r the same person!! :P

@Leroy: yeah u hv totally normal dreams!! power of suggestion!!
whats bothering me is that this man isnt really stalking me!! :) hehe

@kaylee: come on girl this is the place and the time to make ur confessions!!! :D

confessing7girl said...

@SJ: thank u i feel so much better now!!! u always hv the right words to say to a girl!! ;)

@stine:hi thanx for visiting me and thanx for the help!! dont be a stranger!!

@sharad mathur: i know i know!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... my hubby is stalking you in your dreams? Guess I need to give him some spanking LOL

curryegg said...

Haha... looks like your dream was an interesting one. Don't worry. It's over. I did have bad and good dreams too. The most scary dream: Felt down from a 99 levels of sky scrapper!
Oh...I can't forget it!

confessing7girl said...

@Mrs Sparrow:girl ur hubby is Captain Saprrow...not Mr. Depp!!! :D come on we hv to share it somehow!! :)but feel free to spank him anyway!! :D

@curryegg: ouch girl sometimes when im almost sleeping i hv that feeling that im falling!! i guess that happens to everyone too!!

Taylor Blue said...

Wow...where did you get the stalking idea from?? LOL...I just had a dream of Jake Gynenthall (can't spell this morning) and he was being so nice to me...I really enjoyed it...I didn't want to wake up!!!

`NEFTY said...

Nah, today I had a dream that I was getting my tongue peirced then watched a movie in which an evil looking child, that hated his mother, so he tried to drown her by flooding her room while she slept then he had telekenosis powers to attack her... Now that's weird!!

lisa q. said...

haha...yes we are! hey was there hot dripping chocolate in your dream ;)

Doughnut said...

lol confessing7girl...so you really want to be stalked! Be careful what you wish for...lol

Marjie said...

well girl...to tell you honestly, if i have him as a stalker, i probably wouldn't mind. ;). great post!

Taylor Blue said...

I never noticed the sign in his hand...that is sooo cute...

confessing7girl said...

@taylor_blue:thats what i love about dreams!! they r always soo weird!! :D

@nefty:dam thats totally weird... u r scaring me girl!!

@lisa: unfortunately there was not hot chocolate involved!! but im sure mr depp will stalk my dreams once again and we can get to that part!!

@leroy: i wanna be stalked by johnny depp!! i dont think that will happen anytime soon so i keep dreaming!!

@marjie:ah ah i know u wouldnt!!! :D

@taylor_blue: yeahh girl the sign in is hand says i heart C7G meaning ( i love Confessing7Girl)

Melanie Faith said...

This was too funny and very creative. Oh, that we could only hope to be stalked by such dreams... Well, back to reality. Cheers!

bornfortheu.s.a said...

now i realize what a big fan u r of johnny depp!!

Anonymous said...

OK, you wanna know one? I will give you one although,I am embarassed to so it.Once,I had a dream that I drowned in the pool.That was of course after I was swimming late at night!But,that isnt the weirdest one I have hadThere are a lot of guys that I want to be stalked by and Johnny definately is one.

Rod said...

Link has been added to the Blogroll. - Interesting and fun web site you have. Keep up the posts!

Thank you

Alex

zewt said...

been dreaming a lot about my mom lately... so i think my dreams are good :)

Taylor Blue said...

You never knew she was a big fan of Johnny's before...you must have been hiding under a rock...

confessing7girl said...

@melanie: hi thanks for ur comment and ur visit! dont be a stranger!!

@neo: oh thank u so much guess im not as obsessed as i thought i was!!

@kaylee: hey girl theres nothing to be ashamed about!!

@rod: the best luck for ur mission of bringing alex home!! :)

@Zewt: moms r always a good thing!! :) dreams r the best u can take from life!! when u r sleeping and when u r awake!! :)

@taylor_blue: yeahh girl johnny loves me... he just doesnt know that yet!! :)

Shionge said...

Hiya I'm so sorry to have 'missed' you as I do not update my other blog that often....:)

Yes I have nightmares as well as weird dreams and I like your dream really :D

confessing7girl said...

@shionge: hi no problem welcome ok its official everybody has strange weird dreams!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are NOT to crazy to be locked up...! Girl, Please....! LOL I had DREAMS FREDDY COUGAR was my father and he tried to kill me on the bridge! YOU ARE NOT CRAZY!!! LMAO.....I LOVE this BLOG. I'll stop by here more often....promise....! =)

confessing7girl said...

@lady5c0rpii0: hiiiii girl!!! thanks for visiting me and welcome dont be a stranger ... hope to see u more often!!

Nick said...

Hey, you asked about it so wanted to let you know: My review is up for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

And there's plenty of Depp in it for ya. :)

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

confessing7girl said...

@nick: hey thank u!!!!! i love ur reviews amazing job!!!

Anonymous said...

This was too funny and very creative Oh that we could only hope to be stalked by such dreams Well back to reality Cheers.