Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award!

AH i won my 1st award! I'm so proud!! I can't believe someone would see me as a thinking blogger, but Soul&Body nominated me and i want to thank her and say i have a lot of fun blogging!! It's my new passion and i love my blog!!!

Here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get nominated, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

You can find more details here

Now my 5 Blogs That REALLY Make Me Think are:

Cruel Virgin - you wanna hear the raw truth, you have to read this girl's blog! i just found this blog pretty recently and I'm addicted!!

Guilt in black panties - this girl always surprises me with her book choices/reviews and she is an amazing writer!

Lee's Blog - in here you can find some thoughtful considerations about family/society issues!!

InCinq - this girl has probably the most interesting project in the blogosphere: the cinqpic = 9 words + self portrait!

Mom's Out There - and now for the best Mom blogger i know!! Taylor gives you the best of her day in pictures and fun quizzes!!

20 confessions:

lisa q. said...

yay!!! you go girl!!! i think it was you thinkin' House is sexy that made 'em think...haha :D love ya!

Anonymous said...

Well done and well deserved..

Rishabh Kaul said...

just stumbled upon ur blog. Quite interesting in some aspects, congrats on the award

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Aww... thanks! I already received this, but I went back to my post and mentioned/linked to you. :)

-_- said...

go girl gooooo !!!

Taylor Blue said...

You are soooo sweet...Thanks

and congrats to you too!!

KAYLEE said...

CONGRATS!

Marjie said...

Congratulations Girl. You certainly makes me think!

Katie said...

Frist of all congrats on your wonderful (and well deserved) award. Your posts always make me think... ok... so mostly I think about Johnny Depp but that isn't a bad thing! :)

and THANK YOU so much!!! That is so wonderful of you to nominate me! :)WOW!

`NEFTY said...

Congrats, hun:]

Impressionist said...

Congrats !!

peace & love
Jeevy

Anonymous said...

Love the new look and congrats on your award! Love the girly stuff you have on here and your passion for blogging is very easy to see..

confessing7girl said...

@lisa: ahh i still cant believe someone would think im a thinker!!! :D:D:D:D ahhhhh im kiding but im sooo happy!!!!!! :D

@karen: ohhh thank u karen!! and thank u for visiting me and ur comment!! did i ever mention i love comments??

@rishabh:hiiiiiii dont be a stranger!!! keep visiting me and thank u!!

@adria:ah i didnt know u already had one but congrats anyway and u deserve it girl!!!!!! :D

@sharm:ahhh thank u so much!!!!!!

@taylor_blue: hey girl u deserve it too!!! :D congrats

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: thanksssssssssssssssssss

@marjie: i make u think??? ohh ok!! im learning here!! :D

@katie m.: girl if anyone deserves a thinking award its u!!!!! great job!!!!!

@nefty:thanks girl!!!!!

@rajeev: can u believe im a thinking blogger!!!!! hehehe thank u!!

@dharmagypsy7: thank u thank u!!! yeah pinky is more my blog's style!!

Harmony said...

oh CONGRATES dear..hope u enjoy it.hw r u?..good day.bye.

confessing7girl said...

@pankaj gupta: im great u hv a great day too and thank u!!

Doughnut said...

Thanks confessing7girl! I am honored and will respond with something soon on my blog. Your blog is far more interesting and entertaining :)

Bobby Revell said...

Congratulations, you are definetly a thinking blogger! Would you like to be interviewed on my WGM blog? If you do send me an e-mail at
revellian@gmail.com
Would you fave my Revellian blog on technorati? I faved you. I just moved to my own domain and lost all my fans. Thanks:)

Unknown said...

Atta girl! You make us all proud.

How are we all gonna celebrate?

confessing7girl said...

@leroy:u deserve it!! u do always make me think!!!

@bobby:thanks and ill be honored to be interview i sent u an email already and favorited u!!

@SJ:wanna send me some champagne!! :D