Thursday, June 21, 2007

OH No... Celebrity Quotes

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields

"What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff?"
- Paris Hilton

"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
- Arnold Schwartzanegger

"I get to go overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears

"A zebra does not change its spots."
- Al Gore

"It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a teacher."
- Linda Evangelista

"I was asked to come to Chicago because Chicago is one of our 52 states…"
- Raquel Welch

"Too many obgyn's aren't able to practice their love with women across this country."
- George Bush

Don't you wish they would just shut up and actually think!?!?!

21 confessions:

lisa q. said...

haha...too funny! i think linda evangelista and i need to chat! :P

confessing7girl said...

@lisa: if Linda was a teacher she would hv to be smart too!!! :D

`NEFTY said...

The Brooke && Hilton quote seemed so embarrassing (to them) to even mention=/

Susie said...

love love love the Simpson.. :) that's hot... :) fabulous mama.. did I tell you how much I like your new template..

KAYLEE said...

Love the simpsons pictures.And yes,Thats why I dont like celebrities sometimes because of the stupid things they say:D

♥Lil'_Ms_Outspoken♥ said...

HaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL) THIS IS FUNNY AND O SO TRUE!!!!

GIRL THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! I THINK I'VE GOT AN ACTUAL SHOT OUT OF IT NOW!! NO DOUBT! MUWAH!

a blue eyed girl said...

hahaha! heres two more:


"Half this game is ninety per cent mental".
Danny Ozark

"I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.
Alicia Silverstone

Drama Div@ said...

Jessica Simpson's stupid... period.

nick: 'Jessica, you want some buffalo wings?'
jess: 'Sorry I don't eat buffalo.'

~~~~~

jess: 'Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'

SJ said...

LOL...with such smart people the world is safe.

Rajeev said...

*rofl*
I wish they did! :P

peace & love
Jeevy

d'Fish said...

hey cool blog.... will link you. keep blogging yeah...

p/s - check out my new blog k. its 'R' rated by the way.

cheerz

Neo said...

celebs are so stupid!!

confessing7girl said...

@nefty: yeah they dig a hole and bury themselves in it!! :D

@susie:oh thank u girl!! its more pinky me!!

@kaylee: maybe they say this stupid things cause they r celebrities!! :D

@Lil'_Ms_Outspoken:girl dream and ur dreams might come true!!

@blue eyed girl: ok that quotes r very stupid too!!! half of the game is ninety percent!!!oh give me a break!!!!!!

@drama div@: ahh jessica is a stupid quotes record holder!! :D

@Sj: i wouldnt be soo sure!! :D im afraid they will lead the world to an ending!!! if this is not the beginning of the end already!!

@rajeev: hehe they would look so much prettier with a closed mouth!!! :D

@d'fish: hii thanks for visiting me here and please dont be a stranger!!

confessing7girl said...

@neo: i guess all of us here couldnt agree more with u!!! thank god im not a stupid celebrity but a thinking blogger celebrity :D hehehe

Sharad Mathur said...

if they would have just shut up they wudnt have been here :P

lols

sharad

dc_speaks said...

oh..this was great..

i loved the post...glad i found my way over here from Lisa's site.

have a great weekend.

peace

The Island Girl: said...

hehe..the island ghost liked this one!!!

soul&body said...

the true is that everybody wrongs and that most of the times we dont think about what we say!

Taylor_Blue said...

those are too funny...i like the one about the zebra!

confessing7girl said...

@sharad mathur: thats a good point!! so they just said this stupid things cause they wanna be in my blog!!!!! makes sense!!

@dc_speaks:hiiiiiiiiiiiii thank u for visiting and welcome!!!!! good weekend for u too!!

@island girl: even the ghosts visit me!!! :D

@soul&body:true we might not think about what we say sometimes but mistake canada for overseas????? ok girl u r right for u and for me canada is overseas!! :D:D

@taylor_blue: im right there with u girl, the zebra one is my favorite too!!!

zewt said...

after watching the inconvenient truth, i cant believe al gore said such thing. great new banner by the way. it has a certain character.