Thursday, June 21, 2007

OH No... Celebrity Quotes

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields

"What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff?"
- Paris Hilton

"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
- Arnold Schwartzanegger

"I get to go overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears

"A zebra does not change its spots."
- Al Gore

"It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a teacher."
- Linda Evangelista

"I was asked to come to Chicago because Chicago is one of our 52 states…"
- Raquel Welch

"Too many obgyn's aren't able to practice their love with women across this country."
- George Bush

Don't you wish they would just shut up and actually think!?!?!

20 confessions:

lisa q. said...

haha...too funny! i think linda evangelista and i need to chat! :P

confessing7girl said...

@lisa: if Linda was a teacher she would hv to be smart too!!! :D

`NEFTY said...

The Brooke && Hilton quote seemed so embarrassing (to them) to even mention=/

Anonymous said...

love love love the Simpson.. :) that's hot... :) fabulous mama.. did I tell you how much I like your new template..

KAYLEE said...

Love the simpsons pictures.And yes,Thats why I dont like celebrities sometimes because of the stupid things they say:D

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL) THIS IS FUNNY AND O SO TRUE!!!!

GIRL THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! I THINK I'VE GOT AN ACTUAL SHOT OUT OF IT NOW!! NO DOUBT! MUWAH!

a blue eyed girl said...

hahaha! heres two more:


"Half this game is ninety per cent mental".
Danny Ozark

"I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.
Alicia Silverstone

di.di said...

Jessica Simpson's stupid... period.

nick: 'Jessica, you want some buffalo wings?'
jess: 'Sorry I don't eat buffalo.'

~~~~~

jess: 'Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'

Unknown said...

LOL...with such smart people the world is safe.

Impressionist said...

*rofl*
I wish they did! :P

peace & love
Jeevy

Anonymous said...

hey cool blog.... will link you. keep blogging yeah...

p/s - check out my new blog k. its 'R' rated by the way.

cheerz

confessing7girl said...

@nefty: yeah they dig a hole and bury themselves in it!! :D

@susie:oh thank u girl!! its more pinky me!!

@kaylee: maybe they say this stupid things cause they r celebrities!! :D

@Lil'_Ms_Outspoken:girl dream and ur dreams might come true!!

@blue eyed girl: ok that quotes r very stupid too!!! half of the game is ninety percent!!!oh give me a break!!!!!!

@drama div@: ahh jessica is a stupid quotes record holder!! :D

@Sj: i wouldnt be soo sure!! :D im afraid they will lead the world to an ending!!! if this is not the beginning of the end already!!

@rajeev: hehe they would look so much prettier with a closed mouth!!! :D

@d'fish: hii thanks for visiting me here and please dont be a stranger!!

confessing7girl said...

@neo: i guess all of us here couldnt agree more with u!!! thank god im not a stupid celebrity but a thinking blogger celebrity :D hehehe

Sharad Mathur said...

if they would have just shut up they wudnt have been here :P

lols

sharad

dc_speaks said...

oh..this was great..

i loved the post...glad i found my way over here from Lisa's site.

have a great weekend.

peace

Bharti Bedi said...

hehe..the island ghost liked this one!!!

N@nc! said...

the true is that everybody wrongs and that most of the times we dont think about what we say!

Taylor Blue said...

those are too funny...i like the one about the zebra!

confessing7girl said...

@sharad mathur: thats a good point!! so they just said this stupid things cause they wanna be in my blog!!!!! makes sense!!

@dc_speaks:hiiiiiiiiiiiii thank u for visiting and welcome!!!!! good weekend for u too!!

@island girl: even the ghosts visit me!!! :D

@soul&body:true we might not think about what we say sometimes but mistake canada for overseas????? ok girl u r right for u and for me canada is overseas!! :D:D

@taylor_blue: im right there with u girl, the zebra one is my favorite too!!!

zewt said...

after watching the inconvenient truth, i cant believe al gore said such thing. great new banner by the way. it has a certain character.