Friday, July 6, 2007

07.07.07 - New 7 Wonders & Live Earth

Tomorrow is a big day... it's 7Th of July 2007, it's the most important date ever in my blog 7Confessions! So what i promise is to keep you regularly updated on events such as Live Earth and the New 7 Wonders of the World with photos of appearances and performances and my personal favorites! There's gonna be multiple posts about what's happening in the world so stay tuned... hear it here first!! :D
By the time i finish this post, you probably will have less than an hour to vote for your favorite 7 Wonders out of 21 nominations... so i feel like i can share my own choices...
Do you have a special favorite Wonder??? Find the 21 contenders here.

13 confessions:

`NEFTY said...

What's so special about that date, mad heads was talking about it...? The only thing I know is that there's something about the Fairly Oddparents lol.

Taylor Blue said...

I voted a while ago for those...I can't wait to see if any of mine get chosen...now if only I could remember what I voted for....

confessing7girl said...

@nefty: well girl 1st of all its my favorite number ... so its 7 from the month 7 of the year 2007 so that alone make it special :D and of course theres the 7 taken as a mythical number the perfect number!!

@taylor_blue:hehehe when u remember come tell ... in this post u can find all the contenders photos... if it can help somehow!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I so wanted to go to EarthLive but fundings have been low :( but I always say things always happen for a reason. I will watch the updates from you. :) Too painful for me to cover myself.

KAYLEE said...

hehe nice pictures and umm yeah it is speciall...:P I need a nap after fishing for 8 straight hours:)

Impressionist said...

I voted for the TaJ! B-)
and I will be glued to TV watching VH1 all day long today! I dont wanna miss Live Earth! :D

peace & love
Jeevy

confessing7girl said...

@susie:well girl theres always TV and come here and u will hear the latest news!! :D

@kaylee:thanks girl....

@rajeev:i know me too i voted for Taj too!! come by to check out my updates!! :D

Doughnut said...

Shoot...was hoping to see your picture as one of the 7 wonders of the world....opps! Make that the 8th wonder of the world and perhaps the best :)

lisa q. said...

ah shoot! i missed the voting! :( have a happy 7/7/07! :P

stocktube said...

me = definitely great wall of china ... it's awesome ...

confessing7girl said...

@leroy:ah ah geeeee u r sooo funny!! anyway thanks ;)

@lisa: ah girl ... u can always hope my nominations win!! :D happy 070707 girl!!!

@stocktube:voted for it!! keeping my fingers crossed!! :D im hoping 5 of my 7 nominations win!! :D we will see!! :D

zewt said...

being a chinese... i will go for great wall of china... but since i have been to colloseum.... i would say it's a magnificent thing too.

oh, i have also been to stonehenge... nothing special though.

confessing7girl said...

@zewt: ahh both great wall of china and collosseum won!!! :D and the great wall of china was actually the most voted of them all!! :D