Thursday, July 5, 2007

Random Facts...

Ah i was just tagged by my girl Lisa at the Dating in your 40s, Marjie So Marjienalized and Butterfly at Urban Butterfly... This is all about me... i'm sure you know almost everything there is to know about me but here i go again...

Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8Random Things ...
1. I love my feet... i can't stop looking at my cute toes!! But i wished my big toe was a little smaller.....
2. I've been single.... damn for more than a year now and i really need to start dating again!
3. This past weekend i went lingerie shopping, last time was too long ago... maybe another hint i'm getting ready to date again!!
4. I love teddy bears!!
5. I love flavored scents for summer!! :) smellin delicious!!
6. I'm not really feeling social these days!! I feel a little tired of people in general and i come back to my blog world... meeting a lot of interesting people in here!!
7. This is embarrassing but i have a framed picture of me and Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow (wax figure from Madame Tussauds!) on my TV table in my room!! :D (see picture, little dog strategically placed so you can't see me) :D
8. I just found out this tool that rates your blog and i'm G!!

Free Online Dating

AH so who am i going to tag!!?? Hehe hey you don't run away... i'm not gonna tag anyone so you are all welcome to feel yourself tagged!!

10 confessions:

lisa q. said...

nicely done girl! i love that you have the framed photo of you and cap'n jack! :P

and i promise...no more tags! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey I've got the same blog rated too :)

Anonymous said...

MIne is rated G TOO NICE WNTRY nice to get to know you more:)

KAYLEE said...

I have no idea why that posted three times sorry:)

Doughnut said...

Well if we can't see a picture of your face next to Johnny, then how about one of your beautiful feet? :)

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:ahh girl i was really unsure about showing it but guess nobody is calling me crazy yet!! :D ah ah no more tags pleaseeeee

@syafrizal:actually i 1st saw the blog rating thing in ur blog... now everyone has one and so i want one tooo!!! :D

@kaylee:hey kay G is ok!! :D

@leroy: ah ah ah u r soo funny... maybe on some other tag!! :D

`NEFTY said...

Cool answers:]

confessing7girl said...

@nefty:;) thanks

Marjie said...

hey girl...sorry about that, I wasn't aware that you have tagged me. But anyway, I've modified my post to where I gave you the credit for the tag. Thanks a bunch for the visit.
*hugz*

Marjie said...

ow...lol...nevermind...i think i was really slow with picking that up. anyway, I've changed it back to where I tagged you...lol. Thanks for the visit girlie...you're awesome!