Thursday, July 19, 2007

40s Singleness Dating/Relationship Support Group

Boys and Girls all over the world this is the place to learn and share dating experiences and relationships... everything is covered there, it's for singles, divorced, married and dating people...
I'm an active member there and I'm loving it, it's much cheaper than therapy cause it's a free group and it's helping me a lot!!
So visit our fabulous host Lisa and the support group here...

(Click on the screen shot to go to the site.)

You don't have to keep it all to yourself, in this support group you can share and complain and there's always someone that can cheer you up (Taylor the Cheerleader!) and give you some advice...

15 confessions:

KAYLEE said...

NICE SITE BUT I GOT A BOYFRIEND AND that dream i will tell ya but do want everyone to know?

lisa q. said...

kaylee...doesn't matter! you can come and give support like taylor!

good job confessing! thanks girl! :P

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: girl its forum for everyone in relationships or not!!! everyone is invited!

@lisa:ahh lisa i tried!! :D

KAYLEE said...

Okay I will lisa :P

Taylor Blue said...

rah rah rah!!

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: come on girl u love to be the cheerleader!!! :D

Doughnut said...

I think I will cheerlead from the outside :)

Anonymous said...

You are the best! Still looking for some closure. These affairs of the heart are rough! Thanks for the tip, I will be checking it out!

Unknown said...

I did your tag :)

di.di said...

I would like to raise my champagne glass to all singletinis out there!

p/s: thank you for sharing...

confessing7girl said...

@leroy:ok thats a valid option!! :D just make for to use some pompoms!! hehe:D

@barrett laurie:ahh i know how hard it is to get over something u already think is over...closure is such a beautiful word...:)

@SJ: thanks sj!! :D

@drama div@: hey yeahh girl cheers!!!!!! :D

Doughnut said...

Although you can always use me as a screener if you like....only the best should get to date you confessing7girl!

confessing7girl said...

@leroy: ah ah ah funny!!! but yeahh i do know i deserve the best ever!! :D

Enemy of the Republic said...

I will check this out.

confessing7girl said...

@enemy of the republic:hey girl thanks i believe u would be the best person to tell us like it is and give some real advice!! :)