Friday, July 20, 2007

Shemar Moore sets it straight!

Thank goodness he is not gay!! YES girls former soap opera start and Criminal Minds hottie Shemar Moore breaks the silence to say he is not gay!

People find it interesting to try to make me gay; I’m not gay. I went on vacation with two girlfriends of mine who, interestingly enough got cut out of the pictures. We found a nude beach, as far as I know, was a unisex beach…. We took off our clothes and jumped in the water. I’ve been trying to skinny dip since I was a teenager. I’m just grateful that the water was warm!” - Shemar tells In Touch Weekly.

These rumors started after Shemar was photographed in a possible "gay beach" nude (open this link at your own risk).

17 confessions:

Anonymous said...

Darn it! I was SO hoping he had converted! Oh well! Thanks for the update! Whew his pics were steamy huh?!

confessing7girl said...

@barrett laurie:ahh those pictures ..... a girl dreams!! :D thank god for us girls he is not gay!!!!! *happy dance*

lisa q. said...

oh thank god! now i can sleep again! sorry barrett laurie...oh those pics! damn! :P

N@nc! said...

waw he is so...hot!!! yeahhh ahahahahahahah so cute :P

Taylor Blue said...

we ungayed him...all by ourselves...I love those pics...OMG! Hot and steamy...

Enemy of the Republic said...

I honestly think his gayness or lack thereof should be his business, but it is always nice to know that there are still some hotties for the straight crowd. I like nude beaches too. I don't know how someone can see gayness in going to a nude beach but the media is always looking for an angle.

KAYLEE said...

WOW I LOVE THAT GUY:)

Doughnut said...

I often think the same thing of women who look very nice just to find out they are gay. Its quite frustrating to a guy! For your sakes, I am glad he is not gay too!

KAYLEE said...

:)

Unknown said...

Enenmy's right his "gayness" is his own biz... I did see the pics how come he is muscular in the model shoot but the actual pics he isn't that defined? I guess you were too busy noticing other issues to notice that :)

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:finally we can hv some peace of mind!! :Dyeaaa those pictures!!

@soul&body: oh yeaa girl he is hot if u wanna see more of his cute behavior watch Criminal Minds monday night at 9.30pm (AXN, Portugal)!! :D

@taylor: ah girl i wish we had ungayed him but i guess he was never gay to start with ;)

enemy of the republic:girl u r soo totally right! its his business and we shouldnt be so fast to stereotype someone cause he goes to a nude beach!! but u know girl i love gossip... and i didnt post about the fact he was being called gay just cause he was at that beach im just sooo happy he is not gay!! too bad that im not taking any advantage of that fact! :D but its still good to know in case!:)!

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee::D he is soo cute!!:D

@leroy:well it all depends on ur point of view... me being a girl i think girls turning lesbians is a good thing... less competition!!! I KID!! :D seriously its all a personal matter and people r who they r and shouldnt be judged!! so what im really trying to say here is gay or not gay the guy is a sweet!! :D

@SJ:SJ u hv a good point there... but the muscular picture is an old one and he is not soo muscular now... besides he already admitted the nude pictures r his own real person!! :D:D and yeah i was distracted by other things... :D

Doughnut said...

Confessing7girl - Point well taken and then there are those who go both ways which is really confusing I imagine, especially to those they "hook up" with or date.

Taylor Blue said...

leroy...what a nice comment...i thank goodness thinking he is not gay too...(That made no sense!)

KAYLEE said...

haha I got news from the doc :)

confessing7girl said...

@leroy: yeah swinging both ways must be confusing even for themselves!!

@taylor:girl u need to take ur making sense pills!! And yeah i wanna thank Leroy for all his comments/questions, he always as something insightful to add to the discussion!!!

@kaylee: thats good news says the smile :) glad for u girl!

KAYLEE said...

YES IT IS AND DID YOU READ WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!