Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's all about me, ME, Meee!!

OK it's lazy Saturday for me so what about getting to know me better?? Well my 10 Questions @ BlogsWeLuv is on so check it out to know my real name... ;)
I have a couple quizzes i wanna share too... you can make them and then come and tell me more about you!!

You Should Drive a Saturn Sky

You're sleek and smooth, and you need a car to match your hot persona.
Besides, sometimes you want your top up - and sometimes you want it down.

You Are Occasionally a Jerk Magnet

You've been known to attract real jerky guys from time to time...
But the truth is, you know what you're getting into. You can help but love bad boys.

16 confessions:

Anonymous said...

I got the same:)thanks for sharing

Doughnut said...

Now we know the real name :) I thought there might be a picture! Great answers to the 10 questions!!

Unknown said...

Ah the name at last - whats ur phone btw?

Good job answering the 10 questions.

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: u welcome girl!! :)

@leroy:ah ah funny...maybe someday!! :D keep dreaming!

@SJ:my phone number is +3519******77!!! ;) thanks!!

Doughnut said...

lol...confessing7girl or should I just say R***? :) Danielle put up her picture so it built up my anticipation that I just might see yours but no such luck! I know one day we all will - I think/hope see the mysterious woman that you are :)

lisa q. said...

love love love it! good job girl!

here are my quiz results:
You Should Drive a Bentley Azure
You're all flash, and you love to show off to anyone who will watch.
And you're such a high roller, this is just one car of many for you...

i really wanted a saturn sky...that's what's on my vision board...i love them!

and, like you, occasionally a jerk magnet...no real surprise there! :D

Doughnut said...

I think confessing7girl must really sleep to not comment for such a long time...and who thought you stayed up 24/7? :)

lemon said...

he he..m occasionally a jerk magnet too..!! lol
congrats on the fame my dear..its well deserved! and I agree that ur more than passionate!!

PS:Dunno how to thank you for the mention! :)

confessing7girl said...

@leroy: ah ah im not that mysterious im just me!! :D

@lisa: ahh a saturn sky is a dream for now... or forever!! :D we cant help love jerks, can we!!?:D

@leroy:ahh :D i see someone missed me in here!! well i was actually living my other life!! ;P

@lemonade:ahh thank u girl u r amazing!! and that mention was more than deserved for u too!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey R! :) Nice to know your name.. can I use your real name from now on or do you want to remain anon? I love your blog. I think it's so whimsical and it always makes me happy when I visit. You are like the breath of fresh air. :) and obviously very intelligent too... I love reading more about you and congrats about being in Blogs We love

confessing7girl said...

@susie:ahh i still feel a little uncomfortable with it but u r totally welcome and call me whatever u like... :) and thanks again for ur sweet words girl!!

Anonymous said...

How about I just call you R? ;) and as soon as I get some income, I will buy you a cup of coffee :)

Unknown said...

Hey I got a Bentley Azure
and I'm not a jerk magnet.
These were fun quizzes!

confessing7girl said...

@susie:ahh girl u r soo sweet!! :) and R is ok with me!:)

@random magus: ahh a bentley classy!!!!! :D girl u r soo lucky not to be a jerk magnet!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for participating in our Ten Questions feature, Rita! You have a ton of enthusiasm for blogging, no doubt about it :)

confessing7girl said...

@mike:thanks mike it was my pleasure and i had so much fun there!! :D