Friday, July 27, 2007

Jesse Spencer & Jennifer Morrison engaged and New House Season Premiere

Did you know that Dr. Chase (Jesse Spencer) and Dr. Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) are engaged since earlier this year? It's true, Jesse proposed on a romantic dinner in Paris and OH look at Jennifer's ring!! Must be love... (photo gallery)

They actually look really cute together... Jesse is such a cutie and that Australian accent... shivers me timbers... but recently i saw some of his nude stills from the film Death In Holy Orders, and how disappointing... that water must be icy cold!!

That's not all... new season of House premieres September 25th and everybody seemed pretty happy at the press conference (photo gallery)... YES, Foreman, Chase and Cameron are coming back!

Just a teaser... some stills of the 1st episode of the 4th season Alone...

I'm so excited can't wait to watch the new cases on Dr. Gregory House's (Hugh Laurie) desk... more they are going to present us with 5 new doctors - the new names are Peter Jacobson, Olivia Wilde, Kal Penn, Anne Didek and Edi Gathegi.
The plots thickens... any idea how this is going to develop?? :D

Source: Yahoo News

23 confessions:

KAYLEE said...

yeah girl i do write poetry gotta post more soon and nice pics love house i cant wait either!!!!!!!!!

Taylor Blue said...

The other people aren't coming back..damn it...I can't wait for House to start too...now I know when I have to wait till...

Little did I know...LOL...little...omg!!

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: everybody loves House right girls?? right LISA???? ;)

@taylor: no girl, they r coming back lets wait and see in what circumstances ... maybe not back into House's team... i dont know...

Marjie said...

Wow...those two make a lovely couple. Will they beat Brangelina? Hmmmm...I wonder :)!

Taylor Blue said...

I poor pity the girl...he's so little...LOL

Doughnut said...

I like watching House. He is a great actor I think. They have a good cast in that series overall. I hope it runs a long time.

lisa q. said...

haha...you know it girl! i definitely love that man...can't wait for the new season!!! :P

jesse and jennifer are soooo cute! guess it doesn't take much to satisfy her huh? ;) :D

Sugarqueensdream said...

I hate to admit this because Mr. SQD might not like me telling all BUT! Just because it looks small under the covers, doesn't mean its small when it stands at attention!!! TRUST ME!
LOL LOL I love house also and will be watching as soon as its new season is up and running~~
Peace!

Anonymous said...

Haha, lets not have a go at the size. Like all women say to placate their men..."it's not the size that matters, honey. It's how you use it. And you're amazing!" :p

So they're gonna see each other every single day. On set, outside the set...won't that drive them crazy? I wonder!

Katie said...

I love 'House' but I always seem to miss it when it comes on! I'll have to write it down or something.

confessing7girl said...

@marjie:ah girl they cant beat brangelina!!!!! impossible but they sure look good together!!

@taylor: ah ah maybe he is little but a worker ;)

@leroy: its one of my favorite shows absolutely love it!! and of course hugh laurie being that sexy cant hurt !! :D

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:ahh i wish the new season to start already!!! i cant wait for it!!! hehehehehhe u bad girl i guess shes pretty easy to satisfy yeah!! :D ;)

@sugar queens dream:hi girl welcome!!!!! thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment and dont be a stranger!! as for the size i know that it isnt suppose to matter... i just hope that water is really cold!! :D ;)

@gloria: hii thanks for visiting and the comment !!! :D ok we keep on saying that size doesnt matter!! lets keep fooling ourselves!! hehehe i kid i kid :D U r absolutely right seeing each other every day and working together cant be healthy!! lets hope they will be ok they look great together...

@katie m.:start scheduling it , its worth it!! :D

Anonymous said...

yes they do!!!!!!!!

krystyna said...

Hi!
I love to come here. There is a place where my education growing up.(I'm from Poland) You write shortly but with main sense and it is good. I must! watch what you recommended today.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Princess Banter said...

I know I've been totally hiding a rock but I've only started watching House within this month. And believe me, I am soooooooo hooked! It makes Grey's Anatomy look so amateurish! I love the characters in House way better!

Unknown said...

You do your research for your posts and you enjoy it too :)

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: right girl everybody loves House!!

@krystyna: ah thank u so much... u know sometimes i wonder if im writing in a good enough english!! but i think i doing ok !! most of the time!! :D

@princess banter: once u taste some House u want nothing else!! and i like grey's anatomy too but its more of a soap opera than a real drama series!!

@SJ: yeaa i love looking around some gossip!!! and i post about subjects i love soo.. its easy thanks!!

Jerwig00 said...

I love house. I can't wait for the new season. Its so addicting!! Nice Blog :)

confessing7girl said...

@jerwig00: hi thanks for visiting me and commenting!! true house is addictive! some a smart rude character and the girls still love House!! :D

Ann M. said...

I found your blog through blogging chicks, and I am glad I read this post! I'd known about chase and cameron offscreen but was wondering about the new season!

confessing7girl said...

@ann m.:hii thanks for visiting me... im soo glad u liked my glad!! i just cant wait for House new season!! :D

Unknown said...

I love House. I think they'll be back but not work as a single team. Dr House will probably have another team

confessing7girl said...

@random magus:i think u r right!! maybe they will form a team to compete with House's new team!! :D now that would be fun!! :D