Wednesday, August 8, 2007

2007 MTV Video Music Awards Performers and Nominees

Just yesterday MTV announced the nominees and performers for the next MTV Video Music Awards to air live on September 9 at 9 p.m. EST.
Justin Timberlake and Beyonce dominate the VMA's with 7 nominations each, let's see how many can they actually win! But Timbaland and Amy Winehouse are on the top list of nominations too... now that will lead to some interesting award battles!!
Full list of nominees on the slideshow...

Amongst the performers are my favorite band Foo Fighters, Lily Allen, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Amy Winehouse, Timbaland...

10 confessions:

Unknown said...

Many of them I never heard of some I have but not their songs. Timberlake is an exception - I need to get upto date on the music scene.

N@nc! said...

gosto do justin, rihana, hakon,u2, beyoncé e nelly furtado :D

confessing7girl said...

@SJ: if u never heard of most of these artists u def need and urgent update on the music business!!

@soul&body: a nelly furtado é k é!! :D hehe pronto o justing tb!!

Impressionist said...

Oh i hate timberlake!
damn! how've u been doin!?

peace & love
Jeevy

lisa q. said...

interesting list...any predictions? :P

confessing7girl said...

@rajeev:well u r a guy of course u would feel threaten by justin hehehehe :D hehehe i love justin!

@lisa: yeahh i think justin will be the big winner! i dunno about beyonce..... i think amy will be the big surprise!! lets see how it goes!

Raquel said...

Ha-ha, I love music but I didn't care so much the song artist. I am more on oldies ;) Anyway, thank you for this information.

Oh, you have a nice blog, I am planning to make my layout in 3 columns too with one sidebar in each side.

confessing7girl said...

@raquel: as long as it is GOOD music old or not... yeah the 3 columns gives u more space and its easier on the eye, im loving the layout i hv now

Katie said...

wanted to let you know I've got a new blog. I've added you to my new blogroll. :)

confessing7girl said...

@katie: hey girl congrats on ur new blog and ill updated my links as soon as possible