Friday, August 24, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

Some of you may be wondering what’s PPP? It’s Pay Per Post a site that pays you to blog about websites, companies and other services and to give your opinion on them making some extra money.
It’s really easy to sign up, you just have to have a blog at least 3 months old, plus the higher your page rank the better the opportunities you will get. But if you don’t have a page rank yet like me you can still make some good money out of the opportunities available to you!
What I love about Pay Per Post is how easy it is to take opportunities, making friends visiting other blogs and I love their newest feature PPP Direct that makes it easier to directly hire bloggers to review your own blog or website (you can easily hire me to review you just click on the fabulous PPP Hire Me badge).
And if you are interested in real advertising to drive traffic to you website/blog, Pay Per Post has the solution for you, their marketplace with a network of more than 40.000 bloggers!!
I signed up for Pay Per Post sometime ago and I’m planning on using the money I will earn helping to pay for my new laptop and who knows maybe some trips to the movies with friends! If you are not already a member go ahead, signing up is completely free and you have nothing to lose!

6 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

very cool!

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: hehe i thought u would like it!

@adam: hi thanks for stopping by! u told me about this site?? where ?? When?? how cant i seem to remember it!!

Anonymous said...

VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: yes it is! :D money for popcorns!

Anonymous said...

I bought my Laptop with PPP money. Now I can write posts from all over the house.

confessing7girl said...

@laura: hi welcome laura!! oh thats an amazing story!! :) im hoping PPP can pay for mine too! and so much more!