Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ugly Betty DVD release & New Season Spoilers

I have to confess i love Ugly Betty but i just recently saw the ending of season one, am i shocked?? Wow, so many things now in the open and a cliff hanging end!
You can now watch Ugly Betty's Season 1 on DVD and here is some photos of the cast attending the DVD release party.

Isn't America Ferrera, who plays Betty, just beautiful?? Who needs super thin actresses with no talent?? Go America!! Photos of America Ferrera, Becki Newton, Rebecca Romjin and Vanessa Williams.
At the party the cast left us with some clues about the new season (watch the video), like Daniel and Alexis didn't die in that car accident at the end of the first season! Plus the show will have some special guest appearances by Victoria Beckham and Freddy Rodriguez.

New Promo Pictures! Can't wait to watch the new Ugly Betty episodes!

Source: Yahoo News

12 confessions:

KAYLEE said...

I WANT TO SEE THAT!

piglet~ said...

I heard of ugly betty every now and then but never had the opportunity watching it. All this while, I'm into Korean, Taiwan, TVB series. Mayb I should consider venturing into angmo series... yeah... not a bad idea afterall =)

lisa q. said...

she is beautiful but i've never watched the show...i'll have to check it out! :P

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee:u should see it, its suppose to be funny but it can really be full of meaning, a different values!

@piglet:u should def watch it, it will surprise u!

@lisa: oh girl i love the show, its worth it!

CapCity said...

can't believe this is my first time to your place Confessing! I enjoy UBetty when I get a chance to watch it - unfortunately, it's not consistent & I missed the finale. I'm sure it'll be repeated as is everything else on TV. I'm most excited that America is truly a representation of women in America - most of us HAVE curves (too many even have dangerous curves;-)! Great intro. to your place.

PS - u had me CRACKING UP over at Lisa's spot - and I FEEL your "PAIN"! Hugz!

confessing7girl said...

@capcity:hey thank u so much for ur visit!!its only normal for girls to hv curves but i think Ugly Betty goes a little deeper into what really matters! ps2- i guess im really "desperate", crawling the walls in here! :D

Taylor Blue said...

I have never watched the show either...silly me!

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: so watch an episode or 2 and then come tell me ur opinion! :D

stormin said...

i don't know what it is about that show i really enjoy it a lot. i'm very tempted to buy the dvd's. and yes, America Ferrera is very beautiful, in character or out.

confessing7girl said...

@stormin: yeah i really do believe her character is making some impact on some superficial mentalities

Anonymous said...

I confess - I've never seen Ugly Betty. So - maybe I'll have to Netflix the DVD just to find out what everyone is talking about.

confessing7girl said...

@karmyn r: hii and welcome!i keep saying this but its so true its worth it! u will hv a good time im sure!!