Saturday, September 1, 2007

MyPersonality.info

I just found out this place when i was visiting Karmyn's blog at Dreaming What Ifs, you take tests to evaluate your own personality type and your multiple intelligences! My results say i'm an INTP Engineer!

Click to view my Personality Profile page
"INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions."
What is amazing about this test is how accurate i think it is... funny was finding between different famous INTPs people like Charles Darwin (my hero of course, my whole view of the world based on the evolution theory!) and Abraham Lincoln and Rene Descartes cause i remember doing some other test and see them as well! Looks like i would be a great scientist (Right!), actor (yea right!), artist, economist, mathematician, musician, teacher and psychologist (so many options!).
Get to know yourself a little better and take the tests at MyPersonality.info!! It's worth it!

15 confessions:

Doughnut said...

I would never ever have guessed you as introverted! You seem anything but :)

Taylor Blue said...

Wow...here are my four main ones...Mentor, VIsionary, Naturalist, Intrapersonal

Yeah you introverted weird??

lisa q. said...

i'm an ENFP and my top three MIs were intrapersonal, interpersonal, and verbal/linguistic. fun fun girl! :P

Anonymous said...

Great site my are

intrapersonal,verbal/linguistic and intterpersonal!

lemon said...

wow
! now i wanna do this!!

Anonymous said...

I am INFP.. We only differ on one letter! But very different results. :D Very fun to do. Thanks for leading me on to this web site.

confessing7girl said...

@leroy:well just cause im fabulous and nice and sweet doesnt mean im not introverted!! :D i kid i kid!!

@taylor: ahh the mentor but of course u had to be!! why is it so hard for people to see me as introverted?? :D hehe

@lisa:i think ur test is totally right!! its so obvious!!

@kaylee: fun right!

@lemonade: then girl dont wait anymore do this!!!!! its a great way to let ur readers know u a little better too!! :D

@susie: good to see u back girl! wasnt it funny doing the test?? yep one little letter does make a huge difference!

krystyna said...

My intuitions says - it is true You!
Great scientist and artist mainly.

Doughnut said...

LOL...I'd have to talk to you in person for about five minutes to determine for myself just how introverted you really are AND even then you just might be more extroverted one-on-one then you indicated on the personality test. Although with someone you have never met, you might surprise me! I do think that you are full of surprises to be sure!!!

Enemy of the Republic said...

According to it I am a dreamer. Hmmm.

mrsnesbitt said...

Hmmmm another personality test which I will just have to take! Oh the temptation! One day somebody will tell me I am normal! LOL!

Dx

Zmoney said...

Sweet i'll check this out now :)

confessing7girl said...

@krystina: oh girl thanks! :)

@leroy: hum im sure im full of surprises but i dont think u would be surprised by me and pretty much introverted when im 1st meeting someone! unless that someone gives me some sense of comfort and i feel like opening up a little!

@enemy of the republic: well if u really think about it that u, u believe people can be honest and there can be a better world ... i guess that describes a dreamer! going too deep i know!

@mrsnesbitt: ah that was funny! i guess no one is really normal! :D just be happy being abnormal and a freak! :D

@zmoney: hey thanks for visiting me!come back and tell us the result!

di.di said...

interesting, definitely will try it soon

confessing7girl said...

@drama div@:then come back and tell us the results!