Monday, August 20, 2007

The Nice Matters Award

I got another award *happy dance*!!! I want to thank Katie that 1st awarded me with this cute award at her new but still fabulous book review blog Katie's Reading and also to the sweetest blogger around the blogosphere Marzie from Mariuca - wishing on a falling star! You girls rock!!

So i'm announcing my blog awards are moving away from my front page to my own Awards Gallery at the right sidebar... feel free to visit and comment on those trophies! :D Another special thanks to everyone that awarded me in the past!

But right now i'm gonna pass on the Nice Matters Award to my girls Lisa (you are the fabulous), Taylor (you are the best) and Curryegg (you are the sweetest)... Congratulations!

10 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

Thanks...I am the best and don't you forget it...

You know I have always wished that you pay attention to me...and now you do!! LOve ya confessing!

confessing7girl said...

@taylor:yea u r the best and i always pay attention to everyone around me! :)

lisa q. said...

awww thank girl! and congrats! you definitely deserve it! :P

i love the award gallery idea! hope you don't mind if i 'borrow' it! :D

Unknown said...

You deserve the award and you are the best, fabulous and sweet too.

Mariuca said...

Hola Rita! Love your pink girly site and your fab celebs here, you rock and you totally deserve this award sweetie! Congrats! :):):)

curryegg said...

Ohh... Thank confessing7 girl.. I am happy to receive it.
And congratulation to you..
You deserve the awards! and you're rock babe!

;)

Anonymous said...

Hay U...nice site...you have added some things on here....huh!!

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:oh thanks and YOU deserve it! u can borrow, no problem girl ;)

@SJ: ahh thanks u r the sweet one here!! :D when i get a nice matters awards in blue u r on the list ;)

@mariuca: oi girl!!ohhh thankssssssss , i feel kinda shy when u all start with all that sweet words i dont deserve ;)

@curryegg: congratulations to u and u deserve it!!!!! :D

@yazmar: hiiiiii Yazzz glad to see u paying me a visit! :D yeah i made some big changes since my 1st template so dark and blue! :D

di.di said...

You deserve more!

confessing7girl said...

@drama div@: oh thanks girl!! u r way too kind! :)