Sunday, August 19, 2007

As If...

I don't have an ego problem I'm just a handsome brute
I can drive fast cars, bare back ride and even clay pigeon shoot
I am James Dean and Russell Crowe all rolled into one
I'm just your all round perfect guy, the original sun of a gun.

I have a gentle personality, and can dance like Fred Astaire
My skin has not a blemish and I have the perfect head of hair,
I can speak six different languages and it's quiet plain to see
That every man who has ever walked wishes he were me.

The life I lead is one of bliss, like the wind I am carefree
I don't have to look for love, woman fall all over me,
I 'd like to find the perfect one, have her cradled in my arms
And give her never ending love and she could share my charm.

I hear you ask "Who is this guy" the THOR of the modern era
Would you like to meet this man one day to get the picture clearer,
Would you be humbled in his presence and bow at his command
And wait upon him hand and foot, fulfill all his demands?

The answer is found deep within all those who hear this story
The question is, "Does this man exist, this man of solemn glory"
Some women will say, "this is the man" the dream they long and hanker
I hear a chorus of men cry out, AS IF!.........what a bloody wanker.

By Lindsay Steinhardt

9 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

Very cool confessing..you rock!!

lisa q. said...

haha...i love it! :D

Doughnut said...

I think the guy in this poem is soooo narcisstic! Any woman who falls for someone like that will never have her own individuality for long.

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: hehe thanks girl!

@lisa:well this kind made me feel good that im not with a man like that!

@leroy:thats why i love the ending! my thoughts exactly! :D

Katie said...

lol... this is a good one.

Unknown said...

The men are just jealous... I am used to such praise :)

Cafe_Cafe said...

Hi. I´m always sharing my Digg love with you and I would like to ask for some love back.
Thanks in advance.

My submitted stories

Pay me a visit at: Online Games

Anonymous said...

I just FEEL BAD FOR THAT GUY BUT GREAT POEM:P

confessing7girl said...

@katie::d i know u would like this one! :D come on its original at least!:)

@sj:of course u r soo used to it! i bet girls fall on ur feet like rain drops! :D

@cafe_cafe:ok i got the message! see ya around! thanks for stopping by!

@kaylee: oh girl dont SCREAM at me!!! :D geeeeeee, the poor guy is not getting any girl from now on! :D ;)