Thursday, August 30, 2007

US Open Fashion Face-Off

I love tennis and i love the US Open and players are getting more and more creative and stylish specially the girls!! So this is my selection of outfits!!

By order of appearance... Nicole Vaidisova (love the blue), Maria Sharapova (dress with Swarovski crystals), Mathilde Johansson (simple and cute), Venus Williams (the green player), Daniela Hantuchova (little red heart in her racquet's), Ana Ivanovic (like the color) and finally Bethanie Mattek (what the hell was she thinking??OH disaster!).
So who do you think is the best dressed?? And the worst, isn't it obvious??

7 confessions:

di.di said...

I like Nicole's blue outfit but I'm rooting for maria..

Anonymous said...

I like Daniela's too!

lisa q. said...

oh love the Swarovskis...beautiful! :P

Doughnut said...

They all look good to me!

confessing7girl said...

@drama div@:ahh i think Maria got that in the bag!! looks pretty eay for her

@kevin:hi kevin yea its simple and u can never do wrong when u got for black!

@lisa: i wish i had a dress with swarovskis...

@leroy: even the last one in that horrible gold dress???????? oh nooooooo

CHESSNOID said...

I think I like Nicoles blue dress the best. And Maria's dress with the swarovski is very glam.

confessing7girl said...

@chessnoid: i totally agree

OMG Maria Sharapova was just eliminated from the US open!! this seems a little unthinkable but its true!! now who am i going to cheer for?