Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Desktop Tag

I love this tag!! If you are just as curious as me about my fellow bloggers you will not miss this tag! Don't you wanna know how other people's desktop look like?? I was tagged by Jay @ Jay's World and here is my little window to the world...
I'm boring what i really wanna know is how these fabulous desktops look like:
Taylor Blue, Lisa Q., Lisa C., Lemonade, Leroy, Rajeev, Susie, Marzie, Gerri and Marjie!!
Then come back and leave me the links to your desktop posts!! And anyone else is invited to join this tag, I'll share some link love with the participants right here in this post!!

15 confessions:

Mariuca said...

Rita! How come i don't see your desktop here? I've already done this tag actually, come over and see mine LOL!
http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2007/09/whats-on-your-desktop.html

And how come ur doing memes again? Does this mean I can tag u now?!!
:):):)

Genie Princess

Anonymous said...

cool idea for a meme, and no, that's not a hint to tag me :)

Mariuca said...

Oooh I see it now LOL! Very neat! I'll add u to my list Rita! :):):)

Impressionist said...

tag done!
Tag

confessing7girl said...

@mariuca: ah ah got u linked! and yeah im taking tags again cause of some exceptions ive made and now i hv to live with it!! just not soo many tags ok!! :D oh and thanks for linking me in too!!

@steve: ah come on steve do the tag!! please me curious!! :)

@rajeev: oh u r soo organized!! loved ur desktop!!

Marjie said...

hey dear...thanks for tagging me. i shall work on this as soon as possible. i can't wait to show everyone my boring desktop...lol!

confessing7girl said...

@marjie: ok girl then come and drop me the link so i can add u on my list!! im soo curious about ur desktop hehehehe

lisa q. said...

thanks girl! i'll try to get to this over the weekend! :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag!! I got tag from someone else to do this, I'll get right on it!!

confessing7girl said...

@lisa q: u r welcome , now ur desktop must be absolutely fabulous!! :D


@lisa c: ah im very curious about urs too!! :D hehehe

absolutelytrue said...

Here is my fabulous desktop:

http://www.absolutelytrue.com/index.php/a/2007/10/06/show_me_your_desktop

Just kidding, it's pretty boring. But this is a cool meme. :)

confessing7girl said...

@absolutely true: i love ur desktop!!! :D i love the wallpaper looks soo dreamy!!! amazing!!

Doughnut said...

confessing7: Per your request, mine is at: http://ldissing.blogspot.com/

stevespeirs said...

here's mine:

http://www.cymru66.com/blogging/show-my-desktop/

--steve

confessing7girl said...

thanks everyone for ur submitions and u r now all linked!!