Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tara Reid Super Sexy for FHM

This month October issue of FHM features a brand new Tara Reid, absolutely hot and sexy after some surgery and too many photoshot! At least it is an improvement from her latest bikini horror...

What did you think of your FHM photos?
TR: I loved them. The photographer was great and they all seem to have come out really nice. Obviously I’ve gone through a lot and I’m older now, 31, so to still look pretty good, I was very happy with it.

What are you up to nowadays?
TR: I just produced my first film though my production company, which my brother directed. It’s called 7-10 Split—it’s a bowling comedy, which I also act in. And we’re producing another film right now, so my career’s right back on track and life’s good for me. I’m still a girl who likes to have fun, but I’ve grown up a lot and I’m enjoying myself a lot more. (Read full FHM interview)

4 confessions:

Doughnut said...

Yep...she is definitely hot! And she still has all her parts covered - imagine that! :)

confessing7girl said...

heheh :D yeah she isnt naked!! or showing off her things!! :D wow surely an improvement!!

di.di said...

i still prefer charlize tho.. to me, she is erotically sexy!! **woot woot**

confessing7girl said...

@drama div@: i will hv to agree!! Tara is fake, she had cosmetic surgery all over!! :D