Friday, November 16, 2007

Beauties @ Pink Carpet: Eva Longoria & Hayden Panettiere

I think that Hayden Panettiere like most of today’s young independent women grew up hearing ‘Wannabe’, ‘Spice Up Your Life’ and so many more Spice Girls’ songs. Hayden confessed she loves the Spice Girls: “I was dancing and singing along. I loved it, The Spice Girls were great. I knew every word to the first song. Enough said.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Victoria Beckham’s desperate friend Eva Longoria was there to support the Spice Girls too!
The two shinning stars, Hayden and Eva looked absolutely flawless in the pink carpet and I’ll leave you with more photos of the Spice Girls’ performances.
The Victoria's Secret Show will air December 4th, can't wait to watch it!!

0 confessions: