Sunday, November 11, 2007

Beautiful Betty: America Ferrera Photoshoot for Marie Claire UK

Lead actress of the hit TV show Ugly Betty, America Ferrera is absolutely gorgeous and opens up how it was to grow up curvy and the challenges of Hollywood lifestyle!
"I was never told to lose 50lb," she has said. "I think it's hilarious when people call Jessica Alba or Eva Longoria curvy. Come on! They're not curvy – I'm curvy," she laughs.

"People think LA is a little society club where everyone meets," she laughs. "You know, Angie is talking to Madonna over iced tea, and Bono and Michael Jackson are golfing. I don't want to work my way through every young, hot Hollywood actor – it's not even realistic. I'd love to say I'm turning down proposals from Jake Gyllenhaal and everyone is dying to date me, but that's not the way it goes, and I'm with someone who I love very much and I'm happy."
America talked about her difficult childhood without a father and more. Catch the interview at Marie Claire.

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

America Ferrera is quite the beauty. Hollywood is blind if they do not get keen to this. And she is one gorgeous and healthy alternative to the Starving Starlets we see too often.