Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Heidi Montag Hilarious Quotes of the Day

Heidi Montag says some funny things on interview for the upcoming issue of Blender magazine, can’t wait to read the whole thing! And yes Heidi is playing a character in the ‘reality’ show 'The Hills'.
“I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with all the drama. I mean, it’s fun to watch, but I’m glad it’s not my life. I’m actually a drama-free person.”
“I also plan to win an Oscar. I’m very ambitious.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
“I like to read a couple books at once. I was reading the Princess Diana book. I’m reading a book about Chicago and the mob. Right now I’m also reading the Bible, beginning to end. I’m very religious. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”
Can Heidi get any more absurd than that??

0 confessions: