Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Matt Damon the Sexiest Man Alive?? Really???

Ok I like Matt, I think he is soo cute and I like some of his movies, but the sexiest man alive?? People magazine says Matt Damon is the Sexiest Man Alive this year, but I can think of a few guys that are even sexier… not even bringing up Johnny Depp, who is for me the Sexiest Man in the Universe! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Matt was a little embarrassed by the Sexiest title and tells: “You just gave an aging suburban dad ego boost of a lifetime.”
What do you think? Who is your Sexiest Man Alive??

2 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

I think Matt Damon is sorta ugly...he's like my age and in that pic he looks like 37!! Milo Ventimiglia is my sexiest man alive...but you probably already knew that!! :)

confessing7girl said...

ah ah mine is johnny depp!! and i get u!! i think Matt is cute... but not sexy well not the sexiest anyway!!