Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ryan Philippe devastated after divorce from Reese Witherspoon

It’s the first time we hear Ryan talk about the divorce: “After the divorce I was a physical wreck. I wanted to die. I was ready to kill myself. I was not taking care of myself at all. I would wake up and cry and vomit.”
Ryan also says that the fact that he is now a father and the divorce helped him cry in front of the cameras: “Now, it’s f–king easy. When I was younger, I didn’t have enough to cry about. But since I’ve had kids, I feel my work has become better, because my life is fuller and more complicated, and I’ve experienced so many highs and lows.”
Really hope Ryan got it together and gets to surprise us in some new movie roles. Till then Reese and Ryan are still discussing kids’ custody arrangements!



3 confessions:

lisa q. said...

awwww...that poor guy! :(

Anonymous said...

That's so sad... They were so cute together in Cruel Intentions... I hope he makes a comeback too...

confessing7girl said...

OMG i loved Cruel Intentions!! i find it just amazing that u brought that up!!! :D